Death cabin. Chapter 1.

IN THIS STORY MIKASA AND FARLAN ARE TWINS, FARLAN WAS BORN 2 MINUTES BEFORE MIKASA. THEY ARE FORM A ROYAL FAMILY AND ARE VERY FAMOUS FOR THEIR BEAUTY. MIKASA LOOKS LIKE HER ASAIN MOTHER AND FARLAN LOOKS LIKE HIS NON ASAIN DAD. AS THEIR DAD FROM A ROYAL BLOOD LINE THEY MADE A DEAL WITH HIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY SO HE COULD MARRY HIS NON ROYAL BLOOD ASAIN WIFE. THEY COULD MARRY BUT HAD TO LIVE IN A CABIN IN THE LOST WOODS AND THERE CHILDREN WOULD LIVE WITH THEM. BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO LEARNT HOW TO BE A PRINCE AND PRINCESS. THEY MADE THE DEAL OTHERWISE THEY BE KILLED AND THEIR CHILDREN WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY. ITS SAID THAT FARLAN BEAUTY IS LIKE A PRINCE FROM ANIME BOOKS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE REAL BUT IS. MIKASA BEAUTY IS SOMETHING RARE AND NOTHING CAN BE COMPARE TO HER BEAUTY. THEY SAY THAT MIKASA AND FARLAN ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

START.... - they 8 years old.

"hurry dad" farlan said while him and Mikasa pulls there dad arm. "I'm coming stop pulling me I'm getting old" there dad said. "yeah but we only got an hour to play in the woods" Mikasa said with a smile and they started to run a little. "I know but you two are the only ones who know these woods of by heart" there dad said as they entered the woods. "so don't worry getting lost then dad" farlan said with a smile. "yeah we would never leave you behind dad" Mikasa said with grin. "oh your guys are trouble my demon and angle" there dad said hugging them and swaying them around. (Farlan= angle as he got an angle face and always cares for others. Mikasa= demon because she likes to mess around and she can have evil plans but she still a sweet girl. Her and farlan make a good team just like an angle and demon.) They played for a while until they saw a horse couch pull up at the end of the woods. "they here to take you to the house and teach you your skills, demon angle" there dad said with a frown. "yeah we know" farlan said looking down. "come on we better get you home to the cabin and kiss mum goodbye" Mikasa said as they walked home. 

"hey mum we back" farlan said as they opened the cabin door. "oh hey my angle and demon, did you have fun cause I missed you" there mum said with a smile and hugged them. "yeah but we got to go now, we see you at tea time" Mikasa said with a smile. "ok I'm gonna make my chicken rice soup" there mum said with a smile and kissed them both. "cool that sound good" there dad said. "bye we see you when we finish learning royal skills" Mikasa and farlan said as they ran in the forest to meet the house couch and left.

later that day. 

"wow princess Mikasa you look amazing in that dress, black looks really good on you" a maid said with a smile. "thanks but I like red more its my colour" Mikasa said as she looked at her dress. "oh well I must say you do look good in red but we both have to follow the rules" the maid said with a giggle. "I wish everyone else was as kind as you lucy" Mikasa said with a smile as lucy the maid helped her down. "thanks princess but sadly everyone wants power not kindness" lucy said as she opened up the door. "I really like lucy she don't care that I live two lives or how I look, heck she was happy with me being me" I thought to myself. "hey sis" farlan said with a smile and all dressed in white like an angle. "hi bro you look better with your jacket on" I said as I looked at him. "yeah but this is how I dress as a prince and you look better in your white dress with your scarf" farlan said as he took my hand so we didn't get lost.

"ah prince farlan and princess Mikasa welcome to your lessons today" our teacher said. "today we learn how to eat rich foods and what we talk about as we eat" he said again. "wait we not actually gonna eat right" farlan asked worried. "yes we will why do you ask" the teacher said. "our mum making her amazing chicken rice soup" I said in a sad voice. "what is that poor food, a prince or princess should only eat rich food" he said with anger and it hurt her inside. We were there for a long time and it was dark outside. "its dark outside sir" Mikasa said looking out the window. "don't you dare get distracted your a princess" he said and slapped Mikasa hand. "hey leave her alone" farlan said in anger and stood in front of Mikasa. "I shall hit her so she learns a lesson" the teacher said with anger. "but she a princess, you said you never it royal blood" farlan said. "she only half blood, your dismiss you may leave now" he said as he walked away. "are you ok" farlan asked Mikasa with worry. "yeah but I think it might burse so I better keep my gloves on tonight again" Mikasa said as she hugged her brother. "but mum and dad will see you wearing them" farlan asked as he hugged her back. "I just say its homework, anyways I just hide them like I hide all my bruise again" Mikasa said as they started to walk back. "he always hit you never me, even when I'm wrong he hits you instead" farlan said in anger. "its because I'm a half blood and I look Asian so he don't see me as a full princess just a monster" Mikasa was stopped. "stop your not a monster your my twin and I'm a half blood like you" farlan said and grabbed Mikasa hand. They got changed and was dropped off in front of the lost woods. Mikasa and Farlan walked home to their cabin and walked in.