A soldier! Chapter 5.

FARLAN POV.

I wook up with a bad feeling, it was still dark so it must have been early in the morning. I rolled up to check if everyone ok as I had the worse feeling ever. I saw Armin and Eren still sleeping like babies but Mikasa was gone. I got up and looked around but didn't see her at all, maybe she went to the loo but no I had a bad feeling. I have to go check. I picked up my knife and got up slowly. I didn't wake up Eren or Armin cause I didn't want to make anyone worry, plus it my be dangerous for them both. Mikasa blankets was stone cold she must been gone awhile. I went into the woods to check the surroundings and to find my sister. 

"Mikasa" I whispered into the woods and kept walking. I heard a voice in the distance and decide to run thinking it could be Mikasa. But I was wrong very wrong. "listen we need to make a trap or we fail" a soldier said scared. "but are they really that dangerous" another said back. I hide behind a tree to see what they were planning and to find out why they here. I was ok until I felt a sofa hand land on me. "huh" I said as it scared me a little. "shsssss" Mikasa said as she sat in the tree. "Mikasa why are you here" I said with a smile and slight worry. "I saw these soldiers as I was checking the area and so I'm watching" Mikasa said as she gave me a hand up. "oh so you learned anything" I asked with a smile. "no, only they making traps and that they have to hurry" Mikasa said pointing out some traps. "oh how about their captain or who they after" I asked worried. "no this is the only soldiers here, so the captain hiding and I don't know who they after" Mikasa said with a little worry in her voice, I picked her hand up and held it so she felt safe. "what do we do" I asked ready to fight. "we leave, we don't know what they after but they soldiers seem very scared of whoever they after" Mikasa said and we jumped down. We ran back to camp to find the boys still sleeping. Me and Mikasa giggled a little and got back to our blankets. We fell asleep after awhile. 

I wook up to a scream, one I knew to well. "Armin where are you" eren shouted as he ran into the woods. Mikasa was already gone hunting the boy down to save him. I got up and grab my knife as I ran after to follow eren. "help me please, it hurts" Armin cried. Armin found a trap and it was a net hooked on a tree bit it was a tough rope digging into his skin. "holly crap Armin" eren said shocked. "don't worry Armin I'm cutting the rope try not to move" Mikasa said and Armin nod. "I go get my first aid bag I be back" I said as I ran and I heard Mikasa shout eren to go help me. "hurry up farlan we got to go back" eren said with tears in his eyes. "I got everything lets go" I said as we ran back. "its ok Armin your out and safe" Mikasa said hugging the crying boy. "what the hell is this" eren said with anger. "traps" Mikasa said pissed off. "ok Armin this will sting as its a deep cut" I said the rope cut into his arm and it was deep but that was the only injury, thank god. "ok I understand just fix me up please" Armin said holding eren hand tight. "all done sorry but the pain slowly go away" I said and he nodded. "Mikasa what now" I asked as I saw Mikasa looking into the deep woods. "I don't know" Mikasa said looking down but as she said that a rock was thrown at her. "Mikasa" I shouted as I saw blood drip from her head. "run, eren get Armin to camp now" Mikasa shouted as she got her knife out. "I'm helping sis" I said as I stood next to her. "we need to buy them time" Mikasa said as she tried to see who tried to attack her. "right but where are the people" I said realising no one came out of hiding. 

"I don't know but the rock was thrown hard" Mikasa said as she picked up the rock. "here let me clean you up if no one attacking right now" I said and got my medicine out. "thanks" Mikasa said as she sat down. "all done" I said with a smile and kissed her head. "maybe we should head out, it might have just been a trick or something" Mikasa said as she looked around. "sure" I said but just before we started walking we heard eren yelling for help. We both started running fast to his voice and what we saw was afoul. Eren was pinned down with ropes nailed into the ground. Armin was in a hole in the ground and about 10 soldiers was there. "you pigs" I shouted with anger, everyone turned to face me and Mikasa. "you call yourselfs soldiers, look at what your done you shall pay" Mikasa shouted and she was in a tree jumping to soldier to soldier killing. I started to help and in 1 minute we killed all 10 and helped eren, Armin out. "thanks" eren said with a smile. "so now we know why not one came to attack us" I said with worry. "yeah what happened here" Mikasa asked with worry. "we were running but they jumped out and I fell In a hole" Armin said with tears. "then the rest jumped and pinned me down with ropes" eren said with anger. "thanks for telling us, are you both ok" I asked with a smile. "yeah we both fine" Armin said with a sad smile. "why were they after you guys" Mikasa said thinking hard. "yeah they don't seem scary" I said thinking with my sister. "what do you mean" Armin asked. "last night we saw some soldiers making traps but they were scared of who they be catching" Mikasa said looking down. "yeah Armin don't seem scary non of us do well maybe the twins do" eren said confused.

"anyways let just get back to camp" I said with a smile. "but the trip, you guys just have to gone further in the woods right" Armin said worried. "no its not safe we just go back, it fine" Mikasa said looking up. "are you sure you guys seemed like this was important" eren said with sad eyes. "its not worth any of us getting injured more" farlan said with a smile. "only if your sure we happy to wait at camp" Armin said with a smile. "we been fine lets go home" Mikasa said as she started to walk back. "ok then" eren said and we started to walk. I could tell Mikasa was crying inside this was gonna end the fight but it have to wait and we have to die inside more. 

"huh the camp its 

TO BE CONTUNIED.

HEHE SORRY