The planed Ball! Chapter 9.

Mikasa POV.

i woke up next to farlan with his hand on my head, he was telling me "im ok dont worry" and it made me glad. "morning" Armin said with a smile and a nice cuppa. "morning" i said as i sat up. "we nearly got breakfast ready, so wake farlan up" Eren said with a smile. "Eren we cant he injured" Armin shouted back. "he just got cuts and you said he be ok when he wakes up" eren shouted back, nearly dropping the food. "its fine i wake him up" i said so they stop shouting. "hey bro wake up or i dress you up as a girl again" i said with a slight smile. "im up im up, morning sis" Farlan said as he sat up quick with a smile. "how you feeling" i asked worried. "like i lost a fight but im fine" Farlan said as he hit my arm. "food done hurry up" eren shouted. "wow it looks so yummy" Armin said with a child like smile. "lets go get food" Farlan said as he got out of bed. "yeah is smells so nice" i said and we all sat together to eat.

LATER THAT EARLY MORNING AROUND 10AM.

"Morning soldiers" commander Erwin yelled with a small smile. "yikes Erwin its still early" eren groaned as he not a morning person. "sorry eren but i got good news for my ST" Erwin said with a grin. "what ST i never heard that group" Armin said confused. "it means SPECIAL TEAM and you guys make that team" Erwin said with a happy smile. "so we a special team how" farlan asked shocked. "yep you make that team, you rate higher then any soldier here" Erwin said proudly. "wow so we important" mikasa said with wide eyes. "everyone important in there own way" Levi said as he sneak up before all of us. "aaaaaa Levi dont do that, i could have a heart attack" a girl with glasses said, she was standing next to Erwin but no one knows her. "i wish you would shitty 4 eyes" Levi said as he walked past and stood next to Erwin. "stop it you two your captains" Erwin said with anger. "wait captains" eren said in shocked at the two people. "yes we captains" the girl said with a crazy smile. "im so sorry captains we didn't know, please let us salute now" Armin said with worry. "its fine you dont need 2" Levi said looking at me, i dont know why but i look back. "so why do you have two captains with you Erwin" Farlan asked thinking about them. 

"oh well every team needs a captain and as your ST" Erwin said with a grin. "oh no he got his evil grin again" Eren said worried. "why is that so bad" the girl said confused. "because he normally make us do a shitty mission that crazy" Armin said steeping back ready to run. "im not that bad" Erwin said in his defence. "last time you made us jump over a wire fence to grab a guy running with apples" farlan said with anger. "what i like them apples and he bought the last one" Erwin said with a smile. "shit commander and i thought shitty 4 eyes was crazy" Levi said a little shocked. "hey at least im not a shorty" the girl said in her defence. "dont fight until Erwin tell us why your here" i stepped in and everyone started at me. "fine" Levi said and crossed his arms. "go on Erwin" Farlan said with a smile. "well captain Levi will be your captain and Hanji will also be part of the team as a smart captain who Armin will help" Erwin said and we all was shocked. "fine we take them but they wont be treated like family" i said and Erwin nodded. "now tell us who she is" Eren said pointing to the girl. "im captain hanji" Hanji said proudly. "how did a messy looking and crazy looking person make captain" Armin asked shocked. "hey dont judge people Armin remember how we met" Erwin said and we all looked down. "so i hear that you two are the strong soldiers but you need the other two to work well" Levi said coldly. "yes we make a team and we need one another captain" Farlan said proudly and Levi eyes shined. "so your mikasa and farlan, i want to find out what makes you so much like a monster. please let me run test on you or cut inside of you" Hanji said and everyone took a step back but  mikasa and Levi stayed still. "touch anyone one of us and you need a new of everything captain" mikasa said cold and Hanji step back. "sorry" Hanji said and Levi just slapped the back of her head. "Anyways we got a mission" Erwin said.

Later that day in the mission room.

"ok so we after a rick man who works a little with Kenny. our job is to catch him and bring him in undercover" Erwin said. "so where and when will we do this" Farlan asked. "tomorrow at a ball, the rest is up to you decide" Erwin says looking at Levi. "ok Armin Hanji will be with the couch at the back. Me mikasa and farlan will be as rick people" Levi said. "yes captain" Armin said with a smile, "happy to work with you Armin" hanji said. "what about me" eren says worried. "you be a waiter and when we get the guy you help us carry him" Levi said and everyone nodded.