5.

"So, what'd you wanna tell me?" Rainbow asked once the were back at home, lying in the bed.

"Um, that I love you?" Aj said in an unsure tone, though it was more of a question, changing her mind about telling her what she needed to tell her. She just wasn't ready to see how much the truth would crush her.

"That's it? Wait, sorry, I mean I love you more." Rainbow said nervously.

"I'm gonna take a nap." Aj said, turning away from the latter girl and quickly going to sleep.

Before Rainbow could even say anything, Aj was fast asleep and snoring softly.

"Okay then." Rainbow leaned over and kissed her cheek, getting up and going downstairs, then picking up her keys and leaving the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you ever find Applejack?" Sunset asked with a worried look as they sat in Rainbow's car, parked outside of Sunset's house.

"Yeah, she was trying to leave and go back to Manhattan this morning, but her brother called to let me know before she could leave, so I went and stopped her. She's barely said a full sentence to me since." Rainbow told her.

"Well, at least she's okay. We were all really worried about her and the baby." Sunset replied.

"Sunset?"

"Yeah?"

"Even though this is a completely different topic, what made you become all mad with the whole world in the first time place? I know you changed and you're much better now, but I've always been curious."

Sunset chuckled a bit, playing with her fingers.

"I wasn't 'mad with the whole world', Rainbow. I was hurt, which made me become mad, turning into that she-demon at fall formal. Back in Equestria, I had always been one to be spoiled and stuck up, but when I was told thar I couldn't do what I wanted to do, I took off and came here to this world through a mirror, even though I wasn't supposed to. I went back ome time to steal Princess Twilight's crown so I cpuld be powerful, but I've been here working on bettering myself ever since. I think that I was honestly just hurt and upset and I took it too far, but now, I'm okay." Sunset finished with a soft smile.

"Wow, that's a lot." Rainbow said.

"Yeah, I'm just glad I changed." Sunset agreed with a smile, making eye contact with Rainbow.

"Me too." Rainbow said, resting her left hand on top of the steering wheel.

A second later, Sunset leaned over the armrest between the two girls and pressed her lips against her's. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, mostly beacuse Rainbow was in complete shock. Rainbow was the first to pull away, her eyes just as wide as Sunset's when they realized what just happened.

"I'm so so sorry, Rainbow. I don't know why I kissed you, that was a stupid move. Now, Applejack's definitely gonna hate me." Sunset rambled on, burying her face in her hands.

"Uhh.." Rainbow started.

"And now it'll be my fault that Applejack gets mad at you because we kissed. I'm so sorry, Rainbow."

"It's fine. I've got to head back home, so I'll talk to you later." Rainbow replied, staring out of the windsheild instead of looking at her.

"Okay, but I'm still really sorry. Thanks for taking me to see about my car." Sunset said while she was getting out.

"No problem, see you later." Rainbow waved as the latter girl reached her doorstep, pulling put of her driveway and leaving.

The whole drive back home made her more and more nervous every mile that she got closer. She knew she'd have to tell Aj because it felt wrong not to let her know what happened as soon as possible. Plus, Aj knew how to tell when someone is lying or hiding something.

Pulling up in the driveway, Rainbow took her time getting out of the car and going in the house, but she still went inside.

"Hey." Aj greeted her from the living room with a small smile.

"Hey, I need to tell you something." Rainbow stated, wasting no time to let her know what happened.

"Okayyy..what's up?" Applejack asked in a concerned tone.

"So, I took Sunset to go see about her car because it's been in the shop for a week getting repaired and what not. Anyway, When I pulled up in her driveway to drop her off, we sat there for a few minutes and had a little talk and the next thing I know, she-"

"Leaned over and kissed you? Yeah, I know."

"What? How'd you know?"

"Sunset just called me and told me what happened." Aj shrugged.

"Aren't you mad? Don't you hate me right now?" Rainbow questioned curiously.

"No, do you want me to?"

"No, but you're just so calm about this and it's freaking me out."

"Rainbow, it's okay, honestly. I already forgave Sunset and everything's fine now. Just relax, baby." Aj gave a small smile as she reached out and grabbed Rainbow's hand.

Rainbow's shoulders relaxed a bit as she intertwined her fingers with Aj's.

"Anyway, there's extra pizza in the kitchen if you want some." Aj said.

"Nah, I'm okay. Thanks, though." Rainbow let go of Aj's hand and went upstairs to their room, putting on her pajamas.

Aj sighed before turning the lights off in the kitchen, going back in the living room to watch the movie alone she had started before Sunset called.

Meanwhile, Rainbow fell asleep upstairs, waiting for Aj to come join her in bed.

So much for trying to tell Rainbow the truth.

(A/N: Hey guyssss! Sorry this chapter is so short but it's just a filler (: I'm gonna try to get the next chapter up soon. What do you guys think Aj has to tell Rainbow? 😮 let me know what you think! ily guys! )