November 21, 2017- The Ghostie Named Jeffery

So......

There is a ghost in my house. I named him Jeffery. Hopefully it will soothe him.

A little back story on my house. My house is about 70 years old. And, we are the second ones to own this house. 

Up until the 1980's I think this whole area that we live in, not the city though, was theirs.

A man and a woman lived here before us, but they pasted away I think in the early 2000s. I moved to this house eight years ago.

So, now to the story. I have two experiences. One when I was home alone and one when my brother and dad were home.

The one when I wasn't home alone was the weird.

So, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and my brother and dad were in back room playing video  games. I could hear the door unlock and I could see it being pushed open. I thought is was my brother, but he didn't come out.

For some reason I had scissors in my hand, and I look in there, and I see nothing.

Then yesterday was when I was home alone. I just got out the shower, I set myself off, put clothes on, and smack the light off.

I have a small pet peeve about leaving bathroom lights on, but this is important.

I forgot my phone in the bathroom. I take my phone so I can listen to music.

ALL OF THE LIGHTS WERE ON. ALL FUCKING SEVEN OF THEM. And, I only use one light that lights up the bathroom.

Okay that is my story, and I have no art today.

Sorry.