December 29, 2017- Three New Ocs

I have a back story for all of them

Clairice: She grew an only child. She never had a father. Her mother wanted a boy instead of a girl. When she found out Clairice was a girl instead of the boy she wanted, she neglected her. Her mother forced her to wear clothes that were aimed towards boys, until the age of 13. She was physically and verbally abused. Her eyes were taken out by her mother's boyfriend at the time. Then, she went deaf in one ear.  She was taken away from her mother when she was 13 years old. Then, adopted into a loving family of 4. Her brothers treated her like a person instead of the monster she and her mother thought she was. She met Charlie and Daniel when she was 15.

Charlie: He was born the wrong body. He was born in the body of a girl. Once he started school, people bullied him for being masculine. That's what it was like until age of 15. Girls started to push him down, and kicked him. Clairice being the most bad ass 5'0 girl she was, stood up for Charlie. She blasted them with cold hard logic. Charlie thanked Clairice over and over again. Clairice introduced Charlie to Daniel, and became the bestest friends.

Daniel: Daniel was physically abused as a child. At the age of 7 he was diagnosed with vitiligo. At the age of 11 he was diagnosed with ADHD. He struggled with bullying. He was taken away at the age of 7. He was adopted when he was 9, into a family of 5. He had two older sisters and one little brother that was about 2 years old. He still gets haunting nightmares about what happened to him the night he was taken away. His father and mother was hysterical. They threated to kill the social workers and the police officers that were sent to take away his parents. He got depressed over time. It got really bad once with 17 birthday came around. He was done. He didn't care anymore. He stood on the edge of a bridge. A girl around the age of 15 talked him out of doing it. She told him that even though it's bad right now, and it might still bad in the future, but someone will be heartbroken. Someone will miss you. He asked for her name. Her name was Clairice.