3

Stefan wakes up and groans. He feels a warm hand on his head, stroking his hair. He looks to see his head is on Jasper's chest. The warlock looks down and smiles. "Sleep well?" Stefan hides his face. "Why do I keep losing my control like that?" Jasper sighs and cuddles him close. "You need to eat, baby. I know you're not eating much and you need to take care of yourself." Damon comes in with a big glass filled with blood. Stefan raises an eyebrow and Damon rolls his eyes.

"Nothing but little woodland critters died in the making of this, don't worry. I'm not that much of a dick to ruin my sick brother, at least not with Jasper around." Damon kisses Jasper gently as Stefan downs the glass. "Thanks, Damon." "Ya gotta stop fasting, dude. It's making you super irritable and moody, but worse than usual. Drink more blood before someone gets hurt, like last night." Stefan sighs. "Stop punishing yourself, Stefan. You're worrying me like crazy and I hate having to knock you out." "But-"

"No. I already forgave you. If you don't start feeding normally again I swear I'll leave. Damon and i will leave because I don't want to fear for my safety from my husband. I'm not saying that to make you feel guilty I'm saying that to get it through your head." Stefan lifts Jasper's shirt slightly, scars on his torso very visible still and refuse to heal. Stefan kisses every individual scar and whispers apologies every time. Jasper makes Stefan look up at him and kisses his nose. "Relax honey. I can't even feel them anymore." Stefan pulls Jasper's shirt back down and just cuddles him apologetically. Damon sighs and goes to get more blood, determined to force Stefan to feed.

Magnus groans, Alec still won't talk to him. Magnus woke up to an empty bed, barely even got a 'good morning' kiss, and Alec made him tea in silence. The warlock has had enough. "Please stop ignoring me, Alexander! I need to hear your voice it is driving me crazy!" Alec puts a note in front of Magnus before going to shower.

~Apologize to the Salvatores first
-Alec~

Magnus groans and grabs his phone, calling Damon first since he's sure that Stefan will be easier and wants to save that for after dealing with his brother. Alec stays in the bathroom and turns the water on, but makes sure that he can hear everything.

((-Damon ~Magnus))

-"What?"
~"Well hello to you too, Damon."
-"I'm still pissed about last night so don't push it."
~"I wanted to apologize."
-"For?"
~"Poisoning you five times, being immature all these years, causing a scene last night."
-"I'm partially at fault for that last one so I'll accept that now. I've been married to Jasper for 135 years, we need to fucking get along."
~"Agreed. Was 1882 really only that long ago? It feels like centuries have passed."
-"Hahaha. Yeah it does feel longer. You still need to talk to Stefan. I would wait though, we're finally getting him to feed again. He's been blood fasting."
~"Why?"
-"Jasper didn't tell you?"
~"No. Is he alright?"
-"Stefan and Jasper got into this massive argument a while back and Stefan lost control when Jasper accidentally got a paper cut on a document he was going to throw at Stefan. He lunged at Jasper and tried to attack him, which involved a lot of broken glass cutting the fuck out of Jasper's torso since the dumbass didn't put on a shirt after he showered. There was something on that glass we don't know what but since there was, Jasper can't fully heal and he's coated in scars. Since then, which was a couple months ago, Stefan has been starving himself of blood."
~"Oh my... But Jasper is alright?"
-"He's fine. Stefan is getting better because we're forcing him to eat but that's why he lost it last night, he's starving."
~"I can have a look at Jasper and see if there is anything I can do."
-"Thanks, Magnus."
~"I will contact Jasper immediately."
-"Sounds good. He's listened to this entire conversation anyways, so has Stefan."
~"Oh you ass!"
-"Jasper says he'll text you. I gotta go."
~"Goodbye Damon."

*CALL ENDED*

Magnus looks at the bathroom after he hangs up. "I know you were listening, Alexander." Alec comes out in only his boxers and sighs. "Just wanted to make sure you were." Magnus sighs in relief. "By the angel, I missed your voice!" Alec laughs and kisses his cheek.

Jasper texts Magnus, inviting him and Alec over later that day. Magnus accepts and Jasper is examining his scars in the bathroom. He groans and looks at his mangled torso, hating it. Damon kisses his bare shoulder. "I'm hideous..." "That word should not be in your vocabulary." Damon kisses his cheek and hugs him close.