Chapter Eleven- Scars

This is chapter eleven. I sent out a message regarding this, but I'd figure I'd put something about it in here, too. I'm trying to work out how the last parts of the chunin exams should work out. I'd really appreciate some opinions or suggestions anyone might have. So please help me. An example of something to say is if you'd like Kimi to fight against a certain person. I have that part mostly figured out, but I'm willing to take advice on it. Anyway, here's the chapter. Please vote and comment!

WARNING:Some cussing, blood, and a very bad memory.

DISCLAIMER: If I owned Naruto, things would be much different.

Italics are thinking.

Bold is shouting or something important.

This is what memories look like.

'Song lyrics look like this.'

PS. (You must be getting annoyed by now, from all the notes and stuff.) I heard quite a few songs that remind me of stuff that's happened or will be happening in this story. So I've decided I'm going to start putting quotes from them at the beginning and/or somewhere in the chapter, as well as linking a Youtube video of the song.

And so the chapter starts with some lyrics~
--

'Someone help me
cause the memory
convinced itself to
tear me apart, and
it's gonna succeed
before long.'

The Memory by Mayday Parade

--

  There were a lot of people here.

   That's the first thought I had as walking into the exam room. The second was,  Most of these people won't even make it. There were several rows of wooden tables with benches, each seat labelled with a number. Most of the seats were filled already, but there were still some empty. The wall opposite of the door was mostly window.

   Naruto, Sasuke and I scan the room. Naruto makes a comment about how there were a lot of people in the room. I mumble a quiet response to him, confirming his observation. Then I walk down the rows of people to the front, where people were getting assigned their seats. Of our group, I'm the first to get my seat number. I look both of them in the eye-Naruto, nervous but determined, and Sasuke, almost delusionally calm.

   "Good luck." The words are simple and seemingly meaningless, but they get my point across. They both looked a little bit shocked as I say it. They weren't really expecting me to say something like that, so they're surprised. Before they can really process it and come up with a response, though, I've already turned and left, looking at the seat labels to find my seat. I'm on the last row, situated in the center seat. I take my seat, ignoring those next to me. They look at me as if I'm strange, but I don't really care. They could look. I didn't care.

   The man giving the exam, the proctor, introduced himself once everyone was settled. He told us the rules and potential consequences. After a speech, we're finally given permission to start. I pick up my pencil almost lazily, knowing I'd be able to easily answer the questions. One by one, I write an answer to each question. This was ridiculous, really-the questions were too easy. I was only worried about Naruto and Sasuke passing. I knew Sasuke was smart, but he was overly confident of his abilities sometimes. 

   After I answer the last question, I put the pencil down and flip the paper over. I hunch forward slightly in my seat, rubbing my temples. I could feel a very nasty headache coming on. I sigh soundlessly, trying to avoid thinking too much about what Kakashi-sensei told me earlier. I knew the information was likely very accurate and the Hokage had reason to believe it was true, because otherwise I wouldn't have been informed. I wasn't very sure if I wanted it to be true or not. If my brother was in Konoha, why didn't he contact me? I've been mentally torturing myself since the murder of my clan, wondering where Kazuo was and if he was okay. The least he could have done was give me some sort of sign just to let me know he was still breathing and functioning, not captured by whoever the hell decided they'd kill my family.