Chapter : Final Chapter

Third POV:
Pushing their children out of the way, Lucelia and Cassie sacrificed themselves as a pair of identical emerald green spells struck them, immediately their bodies dropped to the floor. But before they hit the floor their sons Lucius, Sirius, and Regulus clung onto their mother's bodies and wept.

Screaming the Blacks and Malfoys watched their wives and mothers. Scrambling they all threw their pureblood mask away, those who watched could only watch in silence as they mourn for the two brave women. Greyback and Avery were taken down by the Aurors but it was already too late, the sisters were gone.

{Several days later}

They held a funeral for the two sisters, friends and families came and gave them their blessings. Sirius wept in his mate's arms as he cried about how cruel the world was. Regulus and Lucius were not too far behind as they also wept in their partners arms. Their fathers Abraxas and Orion sat in their chairs side by side and watched the funeral emotionless as tears rolled down their faces.

The news of the death of Lady Black and Lady Malfoy spread like wildfire. After the funeral the two sat in their offices heart broken, the love in them shattered into pieces. To bear with the pain of heartache they locked themselves into their work. Their children tried to pull them out of their depressions and help them but it wasn't until a year later when they were in their 5th, 6th, and 7th year when they started to except the outside world, but they weren't the same. But it wasn't until one fateful day everything changed for the better.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________

{Meanwhile in the Afterlife}

A woman, well goddess by the name of Lilly or in this case Fate was doing mountains of paper work when suddenly two very familiar girls popped out of nowhere and slammed into her mountains of paper work. Shocked she quickly got up and helped the two up. The two women looked up at her as their vision cleared up, "LILLY?!", they exclaimed.

Suddenly a note popped out of nowhere and fluttered in the air in front of the Fate's face, snatching it out of the air she read it,

Dear Fate,
From what your siblings have been talking about, I sent these two girls to you instead of taking them to their final destination of life. You can do whatever you want with them, as a gift for your birthday-With Love, Your Uncle Hades.

Lilly looked at the two and then to her paperwork, an evil grin broke out on her face as the two watched her fearfully as Lilly let out a terrible evil laugh, and sweat dropped as Lilly had a coughing fit.

{One year later}

Before they knew it, it was one year since they lost their lives and one year since they cried and mourned for their families. But they stayed strong. Because Lilly aka Fate aka their slave driver promised them life after one year of doing her paper work, which was a lot. Exhausted the two sisters leaned back in their chairs and took a little nap. Little did they know Lilly snuck into the room and sent their bodies back in their unmarred and healthy bodies.

When the two woke up they almost went into shock when they saw their husbands and sons pointing their wands at them, suddenly a letter fluttered in front of them, snatching it out the air it read, "Dear Cassie and Lucia, I would like to say thank you for doing my paperwork for a year, as a thanks I sent you back to you world. So you better enjoy it! -Love Lilly/Fate."

The two parties looked at eachother not believing their eyes, it wasn't until Regulus ran into his mother's arms. Seeing that they were physically real the other two followed in suit. Their mothers cried seeing their babies again. Their husbands stood in shock before they joined their family pile on the floor. They all hugged each other and cried in relief.

After the hugging/crying fest the two families sat on the couch as the two women explained what happened after they died and how it was possible they were here. The boys all thanked Lilly/Fate, Lilly who was watching cried in happiness, her siblings who were also watching comforted their sister before the three vashined into tiny particles.