Epilogue

Cassiopeia and Lucelia could both agree that they had a wonderful life, even though it started rough they were able to pull through and live life to the fullest.

The now 120 and 121 year olds laid side by side surrounded by family, ready for their next adventure. Their husbands had long passed away a few years ago, however that did not stop them from living. They cherished their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

They were happy and that's all it mattered.

End.

Wait no. . .

And as for their children well...

Lucius lived up to his mother's wishes and sired three children with his wife Narcissa, his oldest was a boy name Draco Lucius, and two years later they had another son called Abraxas Corvus. And surprise, surprise, they had a daughter four years later called Corona Austrina, meaning southern crown. And of course she was obviously spoiled, but she wasn't a brat, luckily thanks to Lucelia who taught them not to take things for granted and that they should work for the things they want. The Malfoy genes seemed very strong as they all had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes making Lucelia pout.

And as for Sirius, he married Remus as soon as gay marriage in magical Britain passed. With a magical potion Remus gave birth to two children, twins, one boy and one girl. The boy was named Aries Sirius after tradition who had shoulder length black hair like his father and amber-hazel eyes from his dad and their little princess was named Lyra Aquila, she had long thick heritary black hair from Sirius' side and she too had amber-hazel eyes she got from her dad. Sirius took after his father while Remus stayed home and watched his children.

Regulus and Severus did not get married right away, instead they decided to take it slow and they opened an Apothecary called, 'The half-blood Prince", and after a few months their store was a huge success. And after much nagging from Cassiopeia who wanted more grandchildren to spoil before she died. They got married after being together for 10 years. And two years later Regulus welcomed Orion Snape into the world who had beautiful grey eyes and a head full of long silky black and luckily he had Regulus nose. And two more years later they finally had a daughter they named after their mothers named, Cassiopeia Eileen. She looked very much like her grandmothers, she had long thick black curly hair and beautiful onyx eyes that seemed to capture many hearts. She already had so many people wrapped around her little finger, you can't even imagine how many boys Orion had to fight off from his little sister.

Okay, now The End.