Chapter 2: Clothes

Chapter 2: Clothes

                “So, Cat, whats going on between you and Gaara?” Temari led Cat into a clothing store and immeadiatly started pawing through the racks.

                “Nothing, I only just met him,” Cat refused to meet the ninja’s gaze.

                “Yet your bedrooms are connected,” Temari argued., suddenly she flipped her head towards Cat.“Did he smile at you?”

                “Yes, when we were leaving, why?” Cat picked up a green shirt with claw mark running though the stomach of it.

                “He did?!” Temari exclaimed a little too loudly. Shoppers turned their heads towards them.

“Yes, why?” Cat repeated.

I know I know, it isn't much but I think I have to cut the computor off. I hope you like it, this chapter is dedicated to @animelover209, she loves Gaara as much as I do and is one of the only people who like my story, no offense to anyone. LOL.

“So you do like him!”

Cat’s faced heated up, “That isn’t what I meant.”

“Still,” she turned her attention to what Cat was holding. “Oh, that’s so cute!”

Cat sighed at her friend and smiled; she agreed with Temari and bought the clothes and several others.

“Let’s go back to my room to put these up,” Cat suggested as she neatly folded her new clothes and put them away in the bag Gaara gave her.

“sure, let me guess, you hope Gaara’s there?” Temari teased.

“Very funny.”

“Nice bag, where’d you get it?”

“Gaara gave it-” she paused. “Don’t say a word.”

Temari giggled under her breath, Cat smiled at her friend.

“Let’s go,” Cat slung the bag over her shoulder and they walked in the direction of the meeting house.

Gaara leaned against the wall of his bedroom, thinking about Cat. He tried not to but finally he gave up and his mind filled up with thoughts of the green eyed girl. He gazed into space, thinking about how she hugged him. A strange feeling in his stomach was bothering him but he realized that the only time it happened was when he was thinking about Cat. Girlfriend of the Kazekage, he thought.

“Gaara,” a knock at his bedroom door interrupted his unusual thoughts. He opened the door and his brother was standing there. “Baki Sensei needs you.”

“Okay,” Gaara was about to walk out of the door when there was another knock, but on the door that connected his room with Cat’s room. He walked over to that door and opened it, that feeling in his stomach coming back again.

“Hey Gaara! Temari wants you to see something,” she grinned.

“No, Cat just missed you…!” Temari giggled from inside the room. Gaara grinned slightly at Cat as she blushed. Cat turned towards the girl in the room and glared at her, but it just made her laugh even more.

“He’s busy,” Kankuro stepped into Cat’s view. Cat frowned when she saw Kankuro. “Goodbye Namokai.”

“Bye, Kankuro,” she rolled her eyes.

“What do you want to show me?” Gaara ignored his brother and focused on Cat.

“What Temari bought for me,” she answered, smiling again.