Here we are

The best friends

Name: Lord Ace Carlson

Name:
Lord Ace Carlson

Nickname:
None

Age:
21

FC:
I just got a pic I am not good with face claims.

Kingdom
Vargo

Gender:
Male

Personality:
He is a flirt and charmer.He can easily talk someone into doing something he wants done.He manages his little brother and his older brother issues all the time being the middle ground. He is easily adaptable to most situations but always looks for a way out if it gets tough and too hard to handle.He is a peacemaker but avoids direct conflict and will hardly have much to say if you gossip with him.He is lively and sexy in his own right by being what every girl or guy could desire with a myserious air to him with killer moves.He has a lot of patience and fondness for animals.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Likes:

Dancing in all forms,music,he loves to cook and prepare various dishes with skill.He enjoys horses as he trains them often.He loves working with a sword and his fists in a playful manner.

Dislikes:
Gossip,people playing with him,unnecessary violence and poorly made food.He is rather disdainful to those who spend hours on appearence and doesn't really like the unnatural look.

Why he joined the selection:
He joined the selection to take a stab at the heart of the princess or Prince ;) .He wouldn't mind at all if he gets the crown too.He also is having a friendly competition with his best friend Lord Elliot.

Background:

His mother's family own a horse breeding yard where he is employed to train horses and on the weekends he is pursuing his passion of dance with his brothers who take classes with him.He is the best of the class.He decided to try at the selection for a little bit more status than a plain Lord of his little piece of kingdom.

Thoughts on royal family
"About time they knew we were here.."he says bursting out into laughter.

Quote
"Mind the horse shît."

Powers
Ability to talk to animals

PowersAbility to talk to animals

"Name:
Lord Elliott Dennor

Nickname:
Eli

Age:
21

FC:
Up there

Kingdom
Vargo

Gender:
Male

Personality:
He is the son of a famous singer and leader of his own band so possesses leadership qualities and brave heart.He is always joyful and seeing the brigher side of things in the world.He loves to laugh and sees only ever the good.This is however a flaw if not broken when real seriousness is required.He is easy to party with and talk happy things but will ignore the pain and suffering of others.He is also creative and uses his music to get lost in when the dark of the world is unavoidable.He is mature and serious when he is called to be in a crisis.He also tends to be hyper and maintains high energy constantly.He is very talented in music but doesn't show it off.He is also laid back when not put under pressure.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Likes:
Singing,music,dancing and partying.He loves swimming and enjoying a fun day with the boys.He appreciates the arts of all forms and enjoys Elliott's cooking.He met Elliot at a bake sale brawl and couldn't help but be friends with him.He loves sunsets and sunrises with the sounds of nature.Stars always a fascination.He is good with his fists.

Dislikes:
The dark,pain and unpleasant things.He takes it one step at a time when it comes to heights.He dislikes close minded people.He doesn't like cashew nuts

Why he joined the selection:
His best friend and him have a competition going and wants to get out of his fathers shadow if he can.

Background:
With his father,Lord Carter Denner has lived in luxury although without a father to pay attention to him leaving him to nurse his own talents and hopefully make a name for himself away from his father.He isn't doing so well though and so decided he selection will help if he wins.

Thoughts on selection
"Well.."bursts into laughter."It is bloody ridiculous to be honest but eh..each to their own."

Quote
"What the fûck are you doing."

Power:
Telekinesis

Artemis---

Do they have powers or?