Demi god

What is your characters full name?

Ellen Alice Benson

🅝🅘🅒🅚🅝🅐🅜🅔
What nickname(s) does your character have/go by?

Ellie

How old is your character?

17 years old

Gender
female

Demi God*
Daughter of Eros god of pleasure and love

🅟🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢 *
What superhuman capabilities does your character have?

She has the ability to make  others confess thier deepest desires and the ability to create small illusions that affect those that are distracted or tired.

🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔
What does your character look like?

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨What does your character act like?

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
What does your character act like?

Personality|
She is rather shy at first but once you get past the few awkward words she becomes more relaxed around you letting her open up a whole book of herself for you to enjoy or walk away.She is timid and slightly playful sometimes trying too hard to be funny.She is easily jealous if she likes you but if you hurt her feelings truly she will forgive you just it will be a while before she is acting normal around you as you were before.
She is excitable and easy to convince to go on adventures with very little fear of the world.
She is a romantic almost to the point of being naive.

🅢🅚🅘🅛🅛🅢
What is your character good at?
Archery when she is focused,using plants for healing,persuation and has strong sense of direction.

🅕🅛🅐🅦🅢
What is your character bad at?

Being seductive(at least she thinks so),letting down her walls,shutting up and doesnt trust in her abilities very well.

Who is your characters family, friends, romantic partners, and enemies?

She has a mother named Dahlia and little sister Abby who she stays with at the end of summer and her enemy is her anxiety.

🅑🅐🅒🅚🅢🅣🅞🅡🅨
What is your characters past?
She at the age of 15 moved to camp half blood due to monsters interference and then being claimed after month of being there.She is very to herself with little friends and prefers to be alone most of the time although social.

Is there anything else important to know about your character?

She loves animals and very kind person to all she meets.
Doesnt kill and has a love for chocolate.
She has had quite a bit of time with her father Eros just talking.

--Lapis--