House Labyrinth

"Name| Atticus

Title|The Secret Keeper

Age| 21

Role| The Second Lord

House| House Labyrinth

Mother| (is it the same as the new Lord?)

Father| (^^)

Gender| Male

Sexuality|  Bisexual

Power| Blood Manipulation

Look|

Personality|  Determination and perseverance in every walk of life

Personality|
 Determination and perseverance in every walk of life.He is extremely sensual in nature, and be it the pursuit of material comforts or the pursuit of physical pleasures he indulges in them.
He loves to enjoy the good life. But amazingly enough he is dogged and stubborn in his allegiance.He is extremely dedicated person.He is the most averse to any kind of change, which actually makes him appear extremely stubborn and fixed in approach. This makes some people have a literally difficult time with him.
His not what can be called intellectual but he is sharp and practical. Unfortunately it is his virtue which becomes his vices, like being fixed in notions becomes his dogged nature. However in love he will make a caring partner and shower gifts and love on his partner.He uses his words sparingly as he prefers to listen and keep secrets of those he shares time with.He will have you in his clutches until he lets you go as he will have you begging for more.

Who side do they stand on| Remains neutral for now.

Health Issue|Insomnia

Love Interest|Wide open

Friends|His house mainly and the Landmire royal family

Enemies|Anyone who makes him theirs.

White_Wolf11