Sadness

Love, fear, anger, sadness, and happiness, these are the basic emotions that a human contains. Altering one of them can lead to death, however if all are tempered with, it will lead to insanity. I was merely 11 years old when I first encountered it, in the dark void that I was in. I couldn't believe it, it was a major change, for once I actually felt unhabby. Although as much as I wanted to show it I knew I couldn't bear to the fierce tremble of the school, it was terrifying. Story #1: boy walks, first day, crew meets him, crew talks, cry tries to fight, bully, one boy on the floor, another running. Throughout my days till 8th, it was terrible, hard work, gangs bullies, drugs, sex, I lost so much of my sanity, however it ended at the beginning of 8th grade; the laws of physics state that one must give for one action. Brianna If I remember, yes it was Brianna, now yes it was my first ever crush, we- we had a thing together, even though I was young she was and has been the only girl I have ever been close to. I remember we were walking to class and she tells me a guy had sex with her... At this point I was thinking " that's fake " but over the time the guy that kept on bullying me when I was in 6 and 7 the grade had actually ended up hooking up with her. She was pregnant. Now not only did I lose it, but it happened with another close one. Maricela, yes, we were very close but very hostile in the beginning. my " best friend " knew I liked her, yet his thirst couldn't be quenched. not only did he do her, but sent me a video of it. Mentally scarred I couldn't take it, one more year of that school.... no, I transferred to westside for freshman year. There at westside I was a fool, I fell for the most unbelievable-est-ish girls ever. yes I know this is about sadness, however only love has been the whole portion. I can't state names but if you know me you know who I'm talking about. her luagh, smile, everything, unfortunately I was blocked by a wall filled up with tools, a wall that only had greed and greed to ingest. now she's gone, and yet again this year this wall stops me from every time I'm close to crossing the border. The venom in my blood doesn't kill me, but rather my feelings. My family, my dear cousins, the ones that were very young, so much heart, taken away from me, I lost them never to see them again. my uncle, who cared for me, my off-blood brother. my sister like cousin who can't handle the weight of the foul criticism, who struggles everyday. I love them so much, I try so hard or my family, this year, it's really not as bad for me as for other people who go through worse conditions but sometimes a limit is over passed for a individual. I can't get good grades, I can't love, I can't live, this is my sadness...