Anger

Love, fear, anger, sadness, and happiness, these are the basic emotions that a human contains. Altering one of them can lead to death, however if all are tempered with, it will lead to insanity. They say if you look at yourself when you're angry, you for see yourself. I have much anger over small things, however it is these feelings that all of us dwell on. My anger started as a kid: young, reckless, not having knowledge of anything that I was doing.... However this small young rage evolved into a more dramatically stage. the remorse and hatred from my heart merely burns on the gas of others. I hate it when people don't know anything about the world when all thy do is assume. Assuming is different from knowing an all that guess my life obviously haven't guessed theirs yet. love, as mentioned many times before, I'm mad that i can't keep happy or and just sad. I'm mad that my own cousins have betrayed me and stopped being united. I'm mad that I couldn't achieve everybody's expectations. I'm mad that I couldn't be what everybody had always dreamt of me becoming, sure I might not have the life of a homeless civilian, although each can bear the minimum of their own status to a certain limit. Constantly unhappiness of others is my pain and frustration, even though I'm supposed to worry about my own life, I care too much for others and their actions to be greedy. The only real reason you will see me angry, have hatred is when one person that is very close to me, is achieving nothing but negativity or being fooled by the absence of mind and self.