Love

Love, fear, anger, sadness, and happiness, these are the basic emotions that a human contains. Altering one of them can lead to death, however if all are tempered with, it will lead to insanity. What is love? Is it feeling a sort of warmth, confort, care for another individual? No, love doesn't exist, it's merely an illusion made by us so we don't drown within the waters of death. When someone says you need love to live, that is true but at the same time false, how can you need something that doesn't exist? It's all based on our beliefs. Honestly, I've lost love, I don't believe in it yet I know the word is there, drifting in the abyssal ruins of what use to be humanity.

However, there is a way to get close to the feeling "love". Spending time with one for a long time, knowing a person, talking for days not just hours. That is the closest to love that you will ever reach. How close have I gotten? Very close, yet in the end, I always seem to lose them, torn away from the cruel world of deception. Yes I know, not only girls am I talking about, but my family. We all lose something in the end, and yes it's good to enjoy the time you have, but what's the point? we love and then suffer from loss, it's a cycle of retreating pain, honestly, all that we can do is to learn to "love" eachother. ylimaf , F and R.