What Hero is Really Super?

All Characters belong to Marvel Comics! Story belongs to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Parker was walking to class when a blur of blond flashed by, knocking over his books. He picked them up, sighing. He was Spider-Man, yet he was the doormat and rag doll of the high school.

The blur of blond was the infamous Wade Wilson. The school's sweet talker, infamous prankster, and "mercenary". You want a guy beat up, call Wade. He mainly is covered up, because of the dark pink scars that litter his body. Even though no one teases him for it, (if they did they would get a face full of fist) Wade was insecure. But even the scars, burns, and anxiety that riddled him couldn't stop the Casanova that was Wade Wilson.

Wade was late for History, one of the classes he had with Peter, who trailed close behind.

"What's the big idea?! Can't you be a bit more cautious, or at least help me out?" Peter steamed, glaring into the other's eyes.

"Woah! Calm it baby boy, I'm just in a hurry!" Wade retorted. There was only a year age-gap, but Wade still made it huge.

Peter opened his mouth to argue, but instead a pink rushed up to his cheeks. Peter shot one more glare before speed walking through the now deserted hallway.

Almost like a scolded puppy, Wade followed cautiously, but close behind.

***

After the teacher wrote them up, they sat down at took out their materials. Wade hadn't done the homework, so he turned to the girl next to him,"Hey sweetheart, would you mind if I copied your homework? If you do, there is something in it for you." He added with a wink, awaiting her answer.

Peter glared at the girl with pure hatred in his eyes. He was think of all the words that could describe her, quite a colorful set of words.

"Sure, just don't let her see you," she whispered to Wade.

"Thanks babe! Oh, and she doesn't care, nothing worry about." Wade started coping the homework.

"I need to get something from the printer," Ms. Romanoff sighed, leaving the class room, with about every guy (and a few girls) in class staring at her "form-fitting slacks".

"I guess I owe you now...,"Wade cooed, making Peter flush behind him.

Wade closed the gap between him and the girl, and kissed her well, before going back to drawing something on his paper, like nothing happened.

Peter watched the whole thing, wishing it were him, on the receiving end of that kiss. Wait- what? That was odd... I don't like Wade- let alone like guys!

After a few minutes Ms. Romanoff returned, holding a stack of pamphlets, and other papers. "Alright class, we're going to do a poster board project. We will be researching superheroes, that help our community," She was cut off by sighs and glares,"ahem. We will be working in pairs, and they will be picked at first, if you choose wisely, you will keep your partner, if not, they will be assigned."

A knock was heard, and Ms. Romanoff quickly walked out. It was Mr. Barton. When wasn't it? What everyone else thought was flirting, was actually them out discussing the current mission.

Quickly the class broke apart into groups. Azari and Francis, Phineas and Ferb, James and Kathrine, were only some of the people who seemingly shot off like rockets to be paired together. Soon enough the whole class was in pairs except for Wade. He looked around, and asked a few of his 'friends', but they all had a partner.

Mrs. Romanoff looked around the room and approved everyone, and forcefully paired the reluctant Wade and the flushed Peter.

"Alrighty then Petey! Who are 'we' mostly you going to research?" Wade said, still doodling on his paper.