Chapter 3; Fourtrees

Mossleaf Bunched her muceles and sprang up onto the rock that was by the trees in Fourtrees.

She sat down and waited for Darktail to arrive.

She gazed down to see him padding up to the rock, She could barely see him through the moonlight but she could make out his fur by the white Chest fur.

"Im glad you came." She meowed as she leaped down to greet him.

"Of course I would. Also why so sudden?" He meowed gazzing at her through wide questioning eyes.

"Saddly I have to go to Darkclan for a while next moon and train a young cat to be a Medicine cat."

"Darkclan doesnt have any new kits though."

"Saddly yes, So i might have to train a warrior."

Darktail sighed and twinned his tail with hers, "The clan will miss you, But listen to your heart and starclan. If you must go the go ahead."

Mossleaf thought for a moment then nodded,"Im sorry but, I have to."

"It's fine, the clan will have Ivypaw to watch over them."

"I guess."

Darktail nuzzled her, "We will be fine, Just train your apprentice all she must know until the next moon." He murmured, "Also don't forget we have Pinkfur to help, She knows how to help queens kit."

Mossleaf flicked Darktail with her tail, "I wont be gone for that long Mouse-brain."

"I guess, Anyways we better get back to the clan before they realize we are gone and send out search patrols."

"True." Mossleaf agreed As she followed Darktail through the undergrouth.