Chapter 11; Warriors cermeony

It's been a moon since Mossleaf returned to Echoclan and Spirepaw was finnaly becoming a warrior. Mossleaf sat beside Darktail under a Moss tree and gazed proudly at Spirepaw.

"What will my warrior name be? What is it like being a warrior? WHAT IS IT LIKE SITTING VIGLE? HAS THERE EVER BEEN A BATTLE WHILE SITTING VIGLE?!"

Mossleaf purred, "I Doubt it, And Dawnstar will choose your warrior name depending on your loyalty, Strength, Cleverness, and Kindness."

Darktail nodded in agreement, "It's also great sitting Vigle, Nice silence around camp and you can watch the sunset and the sunrise."

Spirepaw's eyes widen, "AWESOME!"

Mossleaf purred, "Look there's Dawnstar coming out now. You better get ready."

Spirepaw got up and sat down beside Darktail his eyes wide.

Dawnstar sat on Highrock and yowled, "MAY ALL ELDERS CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER HERE BENEATH HIGHROCK FOR A CLAN MEETING!"

Every cat soon gathered and gazed up at Dawnstar.

"Today young Spirepaw will be made a warrior, Spirepaw please come forward."

Spirepaw padded forward his gaze wide.

"Do you promise to uphold the warriors code with the cost of your life?"

"I DO!"

"Then by the power of starclan Your warrior name shall be, Spirefire for your courage, loyalty, and Kindness."

"SPIREFIRE! SPIREFIRE!" The clan chanted.

Mossleaf Purred and twined tails with Darktail.