Chapter 3-So close!

Enjoy this chapter, and have a good day!

Song-The final chapter by Adam Hoek( #SorrynotsorryabouttheFNAFsong )

____________________________________

Soon, K.O. was dreaming his dream.

The house looks just the same! I wonder if mommy and.....dad is in there., K.O. thought. He took a few steps close, a huge smile on his face. If I don't wake up, this will never end!, he said as he felt a rush of joy

Soon, he felt a rush of air. No, he felt it for real. Soon he realized that the air conditioner was on.

"No!", K.O. moaned as he woke up. "I was so close this time! So close!", he whined.

Carol came in as she heard her son moaned. "So close to what?", she asked. He must have been dreaming again, Carol thought.

Like Dendy, Carol has been worried about K.O. every since he started these dreams. He had started to leave his daily activities to just sleep and go back to this dream.

But K.O. hadn't told anyone that his dreams have gotten more intense by the next one, making him always anxious to go back to them.

But, everything he knew about this dream wasn't real. I just wish these dreams were real....then I'd had a dad...., he thought.

K.O. then went on his bed and went back to sleep.

____________________________________

K.O. had thought he would he the house in his dream, but he didn't. This frightened him.

It was totally pitch black. He couldn't see anything. A shiver came down his spine.

But then, he saw a figure. And then he realized something.

This figure was his dad.

"Dad!", he called. Never had he felt like this in a dream!

The figure looked at him. "It's you, my dear Kaio!", he called.

K.O. flinched. Kaio? That COULD NOT be his real name. But he didn't care at all.

"Dad....it's you!", he cried before hugging him.

"Don't worry, my sweet Kaio. You'll see me soon, and you don't have to wait that long.", the figure told him.

K.O. didn't flinch this time when he said Kaio. He just hugged him harder.

____________________________________

K.O. woke up eagerly. He would really see his dad soon, and he wouldn't wait so long to do so. He rushed over to Gar's, where he saw Lil.

"K.O.! How are you doing?", she asked. K.O. came over to his friend. "Great!", he answered. "Plus....I have to tell you something.", he said before whispering his dream in Lil's ear.

"That's wonderful K.O.!", she said. "We should go.", she told him. Wait...Lil as my plus 1..., K.O. thought.

"Come on K.O., you can bring me, parnets know best for others.  I might even be a sister to you if I come with you.", she told him.
How come Lil always knows what to say?, K.O. asked himself.  But it didn't matter to him.  He would see his father with her and that was final.
________________________
Well, happy thanksgiving everyone!  I'm at my cousins at the time of finishing this chapter, but I could of finished it earlier.
Anyways, you ready for the next chapter?  Be cause we get to see K.O.'s father!
Until next time, Ivy out!