Chapter 4-Finally I see dad

Well OH BOY HERE WE COME TO THE DRAMA!

And thanks you all for 100+ views on this story and I'm glad you guys like it.

Song-Song of my father by Urban Rescue.

____________________________________

The days have come and gone, and K.O. and Lil hadn't been excited as ever. Soon they would go see K.O.'s father. But, however, during that short period of time, K.O. had been said to have a sickness, and all he did was sleep and dream the dream he was always anxious to go back to. But Carol had said that he had been sleeping less and less. He even urged himself to go on a walk with Lil.

But Dendy had sensed something between them, a unbreakable bond. It was something that they shared, either a good thing or a bad thing. But still, Dendy was his best friend.

Dendy just wondered with the duo were up to. They would usually go off and take a walk in the woods and would tell nobody about it.

Dendy pondered and pondered, forgetting that she was drinking, and inhaled the straw. She let out a few coughs.

Enid saw what was going on. "Is that Dendy?".

Soon, a whole commotion started as Dendy was rushed to the emergency room.

K.O. saw the commotion and got worried about his best friend. "Is she gonna be ok?", he asked.

Lil went over to her friend. "She'll be ok.", she answered. "Plus, remember.", she started to whisper in his ear. "We're going to see your dad.".

____________________________________

When nighttime struck, K.O. and Lil left each other. Soon, after a moment of chat, they went off.

K.O. soon starting humming the ditty he taught Lil. Soon, Lil started to hum with him.

Soon, after minutes of walking, they saw a house.

"Look K.O.! It's the house in your dreams!", Lil told him. "This isn't a dream, Lil. This is real!", he stated.

Soon, the two approached the house, and K.O. was ready for his dream was becoming real.

____________________________________
As K.O. and Lil approached the house, K.O. got nervous.  "What if he doesn't remember me?", he asked.  "A parent always knows their child, even with their grown up.", Lil stated.
Lil's statement made K.O. even more confident about approaching the house.
And he did.
"Hello?",  he called.  Then, a figure appeared.
"K.O.?  Mercy, it's you!", it said. 
K.O. starting shedding tears.  It was truly him!
"Dad!  It's you!  You remember me!", he cried as he ran to him.
"Of course I do Kaio!", the figure said back.
K.O. flinched.  "Why did you call me Kaio?", he asked, finally saying the question he had for awhile.
"Well....it's been so long.  I don't remember a lot.  But, your my little child.", it reassured. 
K.O. cried even harder then before.  "I love you dad.", he said.
"I love you too, Kaio.  And nothing will spilt us apart."
____________________________________
K.O. was enjoying his time just as he remembered Lil.
"Dad, I brought a friend.  Where is she?", he said.
"Kaio, it was just you and me when you walked in.", the figure reassured.
"Her name is Lil.  I wonder if you can take her in with us.  She's and orphan.", he stated.
"Of course we can have a daughter.  I'll do anything that'll make you happy.", the figure answered. 
"Thanks dad!", K.O. cried.
Never had he been this happy to see someone, and he didn't want it to stop.
____________________________________
K.O. had plopped face first on the bed his dad made for him.
"Dad, make sure to wake me up so I can go home.  It might not be important to you, but it is for me.", he said.
"Of course, Kaio.  Goodnight.", his dad stated before leaving the room.
K.O. slept peacefully on the bed.  But little did he know, this was start of a grand scheme.
____________________________________
Wow this took long to write.  Two days to write this.
Anyways, will Dendy be ok, and who is this guy, being K.O.'s father?  Find out soon!
Until next time, Ivy out!