Chapter 1

Y/N is a 22 year old girl, pursuing her dream of photography. She was ready to expand her horizon by leaving Seattle, but there was one thing holding her back. Jay, the guy who she has been casually having sex with everyday for the last 6 months without missing a day. Now, they both agreed that nothing could come from it and that the sex they were having was just that... sex. Jay came at the same time everyday, 2AM, because that way no one will see him coming and going. He would stay for an hour or so, but no longer. Jay tried to keep the "intimacy" of the whole thing on the same level always. They didn't even kiss when doing it.
Speaking of it, they had just finished doing it. Jay was putting his clothes back on, while Y/N laid in bed undressing him with her eyes.
"I can feel you staring at me." Jay spoke without turning around.
"Yea, well, you're really fucking sexy." She said with no hesitation.
Jay turned around revealing his perfect body, but soon slid on a t-shirt, causing Y/N to frown.
"I gotta go, but this was fun, as always." Y/N smiled and Jay sent her a deuces before leaving out her room. Once she heard her front door close, she let out a sigh and ran a hand down her face.
She didn't know how long she could keep up this charade, knowing she was slowly developing feelings for him. She looked forward to seeing him, everyday, at 2AM. For the last 4 months, it has been killing her to not kiss him or jump on him every time she seen him. If they seen each other in public, they would have to act like they don't know each other. She was slowly dying inside, but she knew if she said anything about it to him, that would be the end of whatever they had going on.
Y/N tried not to think about him, but failed, so she went to sleep with Jay on her mind.
Around 9, she woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating. She looked at the contact and seen it was her best friend, Adam, calling her.
"Hello?" She answered groggily.
"Were you sleeping?"
"Yes, its Saturday."
"Well, too fucking bad. Get ready because I'm gonna be there in 20 minutes."
She started to respond, but was met with a dial tone. She groaned and forced herself out of bed to go shower. When Adam arrived, she was putting on her boots.

She left out her apartment and got into Adam's car

"I officially hate you for making me wake up this early on a Saturday." She said as she put on her seatbelt.
"And I officially don't care." Adam smiled.

" Adam smiled