Chapter 7

"Uhh, fuck me Jay!"
Jay slammed into the melanin girl that he picked up from the club. He didn't even know her name, all he knew is that he wanted something to distract himself from Y/N.
On the other side of town, Y/N was busy distracting herself with photography. She was thinking about traveling for a few weeks, just to get away from Seattle and obviously, Jay.
Jay had just finished getting dressed before leaving the girl's apartment, saying a quick goodbye.
Y/N walked out of her apartment and headed to her car. She was going to go pick up a few essentials that she needed.
Walking into Walmart, she headed straight to the cosmetic section before grabbing what she needed and checking out.
"Did you find everything okay?" The cashier asked. Y/N had to admit that he was attractive. She gave him a small smile and nodded.
He bagged her things and Y/N grabbed the bag, "Thank you, " she looked down at his name tag, "Jerod."
He smiled before Y/N walked away.
"Hey."
Y/N turned back around, "Yes?"
"Can I get your number?"
"Depends."
"On?"
"I don't know." Y/N chuckled nervously.
"Well, how about you give me your number and I take you out sometimes."
Y/N nodded and handed Jerod her phone.
"I texted myself," He said once he handed the phone back, "and I'll definitely call you later."
"I'm looking forward to it."
She left the store and headed back home. On her drive back, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and seen it was Jay. She groaned and rolled her eyes, ignoring the call.
She didn't understand why Jay was still trying to contact her. She meant it this time, when she said she was done and look at her, she is already trying to move on. It's like Jay could sense when another guy was entering her life.
She finally returned back home and put up her things before taking a nap.
Jay on the other hand wanted to get in touch with Y/N, so they could work out whatever problems they had.
He decided to just pop up on her, considering every time he did, they always ended up fucking and everything was always okay after that.
He knocked on her door and waited a couple of seconds before knocking again.
A barely awake Y/N answered the door, rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"What do you want, Jay? I don't have time for any drama right now." She said tiredly.
"Great, because I don't want any drama. I want us to move on."
"You know what? We're good, okay? I'm over it and honestly I'm tired of fussing with you."
"So does that mean we can go on that date we missed."
"I'll text you later." Y/N didn't give him a chance to respond and closed the door, going back to sleep.

The Next Day

"So, you're telling me that you gave up a full sports scholarship to Harvard just to move here to Seattle and be a artist?"
"That's correct. I'm crazy, right?"
"Not at all. Well, maybe a little."
Y/N and Jerod were out on a lunch date. These two had real chemistry.
"I gotta tell you something."
"And what's that?" She took a sip of her drink.
"My friend, he was dealing with this girl with the same name as you, isn't that weird?"
"Very. I thought I was the only one with my name. What's your friend's name?"
"Jay."
Y/N choked on her drink and started coughing uncontrollably.
"Are you okay?"
Y/N got her cough under control and spoke, "Did you just say Jay?"
"Yea," he finally put two and two together, "oh shit. You are the Y/N."

To Be Continued...