Chapter 2

Jay and Y/N laid next to each other after finishing round 2. Their breathing was finally evening out and Y/N decided to speak up.
"We should go somewhere."
"It's almost 3 in the morning."
"So? We are always in the house. Matter of fact, we are always in my apartment. Where do you live?"
"Why?"
"Because we're suppose to be working on getting to know each other."
He sighed, "I live about 20 minutes away in a condo."
"A condo? Then why the hell are we always here in my crappy apartment."
"My neighbors are nosy and plus I like your apartment."
"I want pizza." Y/N said randomly.
"I know a place that delivers," Y/N gave him a look, "but you want to go out."
"Yes, sir, I do. Let's go." Y/N got out the bed to get dress, throwing on her Adidas sweatpants and a zip up hoodie, without putting on anything underneath, and her slides.
"Ready?" She asked Jay as she put her hair in a ponytail. He was lacing up his Jordans and zipped up his hoodie, also with nothing underneath. He had on grey sweatpants and you could see his dick print.
"I can see your dick." Y/N mentioned.
Jay looked down and readjusted himself before walking past Y/N and opened her bedroom door, "let's go get some pizza."
Jay and Y/N took Jay's car to a pizzeria that was about 10 minutes away from Y/N's apartment. When they entered, Jay told Y/N to sit down while he ordered. She did as she was told and scrolled on Instagram to pass time.
Jay came back with drinks and sat across from her.
"They said it should be done in 10 minutes."
She nodded and went back to her phone, but Jay snatched it away from her.
"Hey!" She tried to reach for her phone, but Jay put it in his pocket.
"You want to get to know each other, right? Now is the perfect time."
She sighed and agreed with him, "tell me about your family."
"My mom left me, my dad, and my brother when I was two. My brother got into some trouble, so now he's in prison and my dad is probably out being a sugar daddy to some young girl."
"Wow. How long has your brother been in jail?"
"5 years now, I think. He still has 2 more years to go."
"Why did he go to jail?" She asked leaning closer.
"I think I told you enough already."
She pouted, but she shook it off.
"What about you?" Jay asked.
"My mom and dad have been married for 20 plus years now and I'm the only child. My life isn't that interesting."
"I doubt it, I bet you were spoiled rotten."
Y/N shook her head. The pizza man called their order and Jay went to go retrieve the food.
He came back and sat the box on the table, "you wanna eat here?"
She nodded and he sat back down. They ate their pizza in silence before Y/N pulled out her phone and took a off- guard picture of Jay.
"I saw that."
"Saw what?" She asked innocently.
"You just took a picture of me." He smirked.
"Maybe I did, what are you gonna do about it?"
"Nothing. I'll just take a picture when you least expect it."
She tried to hide her smile, but failed. They finished their pizza and headed back to Y/N's apartment.
"Are you coming in?"
"Nah, I gotta head home."
As she walked to her building's door, she turned around and seen him waiting. Once she walked in, he pulled off and she headed up to her apartment.

The Next Day

Y/N was currently sitting in the living room of her parent's house, talking with her mom about everything that's been going on in their lives.
"So, who's the lucky guy?"
Y/N was taken back, "What are you talking about?"
"I can see it all over your face. Someone has a special place in your heart."
"Mom, there's nobody. I'm as single as they come, unfortunately."
"Lie again, if you want to, but a mother knows."
Y/N chuckled and took a sip of her tea, "where's dad?"
"Working. He just got this big case, so he's been working like crazy."
Y/N's dad was a lawyer and her mom owned her own shoe line. Growing up Y/N was privileged, but she wasn't spoiled. She earned her money her own way, Nothing was handed down to her.
"How's Adam?" Her mom asked as she took a bite of her cookie.
"Crazy as ever." They laughed.
"Tell him I miss him and he needs to come by and see me."
"I will do that."
Y/N and her mom spent another hour together before Y/N headed to the mall.  It was 6 o'clock on a Tuesday, so the mall shouldn't be that crowded. She went to her favorite stores such as Forever 21, Zara, and others before heading back home.
When she got there, she called Adam and told him to come over and he agreed. While she waited, she texted Jay, but didn't get a response.
There was a knock on her door and Y/N went to answer it, revealing Adam. She smiled and pulled him in.
"I've missed you."
"You saw me a couple days ago." Adam chuckled.
"A couple days are a long time."
"So, talk to me. Why did you call me over?"
"I have news."
"Do tell." He fully face towards her.
"Jay and I, are at a new level in our relationship. We're not dating, but we're not just fully fuck buddies either."
"OOOH!" He squealed and clapped, "I'm so fucking proud of you bitch!"
She laughed, "Soon we're gonna be in a real relationship."
"Is that what you want?"
"Did I forget to tell you that I kinda have feelings for him?"
He shoved her, "ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
"Okay first, OUCH! Second, I didn't want to bring it up because I wanted my feelings to just go away."
"Obviously that didn't happen because you're dating him."
"Not yet, honey."
"Well, I'm proud of you girly." He wrapped his arm around her.

Later on that Night

Y/N was laying on the couch, watching tv, and listening to the rain that fell outside. She cuddled up against her pillow and was about to fall asleep, but there were rapid knocks at the door. She groaned and went to go answer it.
She opened the door, ready to curse out whoever it was banging on her at 2 o'clock in the morning, "What-," she stopped once she seen who it was, "Jay?"
He was soaking wet and breathing heavily as he walked into Y/N's apartment, with water dripping on the floor with every step he took.
"You look like something's wrong, did something happen?"
He didn't respond, he just started discarding his wet clothes on the floor. He was left with nothing, but his underwear and he walked over to Y/N, kissing her roughly.
Y/N pulled back, "What are you doing? I need you to talk to me first."
"Shut up."
"Huh?"
"Stop talking, please. Not right now." His lips hovered over hers for a minute before he crashed his lips on to hers.
"Mm." Y/N moaned against him.
Jay stripped Y/N out of her clothes before carrying her to the couch. He laid her down on the couch and kissed her neck as he got rid of his underwear, before roughly entering her. Y/N moaned out as Jay slammed into her repeatedly. Their rough sex didn't last long. Jay grunted as he sent his seed into her.
He slid out and sat on the other end of of the couch, catching his breath. Y/N sat up, bringing her legs to her chest and watched Jay. He got up and slid his underwear back on before sitting back on the couch. Y/N wrapped the blanket that was on the couch around her naked body and continued to watch Jay.
They both sat in silence, Y/N watching Jay, and Jay watching the tv.
"Are you gonna tell me why you showed up at my doorstep, soaking wet and breathing like you've been running a 10 mile race?"
"It's raining outside and I ran to get up here quickly." He said without taking his off the tv.
"You're lying, Jay."
He looked at her, "Am I really?"
"Yes, and I would really appreciate it if you told me the truth."
"I am telling you the truth." He turned back to the tv.
Y/N sighed deeply, got off the couch, and grabbed her clothes before walking to her bathroom. She got in the shower and washed the sex off of her before changing into a different set of pajamas and going back out into the living room.
Jay was still there, in the same position she left him.
She took a seat next to him and crossed her arms, "I need you to talk to me."
"About what, Y/N?"
"You're lying to me, Jay and we both know it. Just tell me the truth. What happened before you got here."
"Nothing happened!," he raised his voice, causing Y/N to jump, "and I'm not telling you anything."
Jay stood up and started putting on his clothes.
"Your clothes are wet and you're gonna go back out there? You're gonna catch a cold."
"I honestly don't care. I just need to leave."
"Why? Because I care? Because I'm asking questions that need answers? What the fuck is the actual problem Jay?"
"THERE ISN'T ONE, SO STOP ASKING! I THOUGHT I COULD JUST COME FOR A QUICK FUCK! THAT'S IT!"
Tears filled Y/N's eyes, she thought that they had moved on from that point, but she was wrong. She turned away from him and went into her room, slamming the door in the process. A few minutes later, she heard her front door slam and she started sobbing. She knew it wasn't worth crying over him, but she couldn't stop herself. They weren't together, there was nothing tying them together, but Y/N still felt like it was her responsibility to protect Jay and look out for him.
All she is knew is that she was tired of feeling this way and she was gonna get rid of Jay. Permanently.