Chapter 6

We were close to kissing just a few more inches, but someone started to pull us apart. It was one of those crappy guys that put drugs in Scott’s drink.

“You think he is going to kiss you freshman?” the guy said.

I soon learn his name was Aaron. He was the leading quarterback for our school.

“He’s drunk so he won’t remember anyways. He doesn’t like you! No one does!” Aaron screams at me.

“Aaron, guess what? Shut the frick up! No one likes you either. Just because I don’t drink or do drugs doesn’t change my look of you on how big of a jerk you are. By the way I don’t care if you hate me. Actually I don’t care if any of you hate me. No one can hurt me. I don’t have anyone that loves me.” I replied getting quiet at the end.

“I love you.” Scott says taking a hold of hand in a firm grip to show me he wasn’t lying.

“You love me?” “You love her?” Aaron and I replied at the same time.

“Dude, you are so drunk!” Aaron said nudging him but that just angers Scott.

“I’m not drunk. You are. You are just a cocky jock that when high school is over, your world will fall apart where you will go to drugs and alcohol at the drop of a hat.” Scott replied not caring for what the consequences were for what he said.

I wanted to leave and Scott could sense it.

“Can I take you home?” Scott asked me.

“You drank. You aren’t good for driving.” I replied.

“Well you can stay over here or we can walk to your house.”

“She is just a stupid freshman with a crush on you.”

What Aaron just told Scott was the last straw; I couldn’t take it anymore so I ran. I don’t know where but I just bolted from Scott’s house. I hear Scott scream my name but I ignore him. I ignored everyone who was trying to get my attention.