17 years ago

"Breaking News."

"Good evening. This is Erik Bayer reporting from Z! News. We regret to bring you devastating news about an incident at the movie premier of 'The Battle of Honor' starring beloved actors like Cassidy Simmons, Crystal Johnson, Kristoff Bergman and many more A-list celebrities who attended this event. Reports have been released that a Caucasian man, presumably in his early thirties had infiltrated the venue wielding automatic firearms and began firing randomly inside the theater.

The police have released statements and noted 50 people injured, and 5 dead. Among the victims are the lead actress of the famous blockbuster 'Cassandra', Cassidy Simmons, as well as her husband and renowned film director Alex Dawson Wong.

Within seven minutes, the police had arrived on scene and arrested the shooter while evacuating everyone in the building.

Clips from public witnesses attending the event showed the chaotic situation as people tried to flee the area. We will now talk to Elizabeth Norris who interviewed witnesses at the scene."

"This is Elizabeth Norris live outside The New York City Theater where a tragedy has struck the state. As you can see behind me, there are police officers everywhere as they receive statements from witnesses while investigations are still ongoing. Earlier, I interviewed a woman in her twenties who had been inside the theater during the incident."

"Could you tell us what happened?"

"We were all seated waiting for the movie to begin when we suddenly heard gunshots and screaming. Everyone scrambled towards the exit and my heart was pounding. I thought I was going to die."

"The woman was in a state of shock while she tried to recollect a tragedy that happened in mere minutes. It is clear that the incident had left everyone distressed and panicked.

We are still waiting for further updates from the police. Motives of the shooter are still unknown but today's incident will definitely leave a mark in the film industry and in the lives of New Yorkers. We can only pray for smooth recovery of the victims and their loved ones.

This is Elizabeth Norris, reporting from New York City Theater."

"Thank you Elizabeth for the on site report. Investigations are still ongoing and we will provide updates as more statements are released. Our prayers are with all those affected by the event and we trust that the authorities will do everything in their power to bring justice to the victims.

If you are searching for your loved ones who cannot be contacted after the incident please call 1-800-562-334.

If you have any information about the incident, please... "