chapter 6: her

As we all climed into Elton's car, I couldn't stop but think about her and heath. I mean, in Elton's and Zane's vlog they're always together, laughing, hanging out, I don't see why he wouldn't go after her.
'Wow okay Alex, you LITERALLY" just met the dude,chill' i thought to myself.
As I was gazing out the window, watching the trees pass and having an internal devil/angel fight in my head, I was pulled from my thoughts as my phone vibrated.

Unknown Number: Everything okay?
As I'm reading, I changed the name to Heath, but I wish it was something stupid and cliché like "BF 😍😚" wow I'm pathetic.

Me: Yeah everything's fine, what would make it seem as if it weren't

Heath: Well considering the fact that we've been sitting in the drive-thru for about 10 minutes now and haven't moved, and you're gazing out the window, just wondering :)

Me: okay speedy typer, but nope, everything's good in the hood. :)

He looks back at me as if he knew something was off, but he didn't question it. Finally we our food and make it a bee-line to Meghan's house. Great.

As we pull into her driveway, Heath and Elton get out of the car to go greet her and I follow. She opens and man, her house smelled amazing. Of course it did, i thought to myself sarcastically.

Meghan: "Hi I'm Meghan, your brother doesn't shut up about you

Me:"Awe thank you, I'm Alex, and yeah sorry he tends to do that"

I put on a fake smile and the whole time I talked to her, it was as if I were talking to a wall, she stared at him the whole time.
'I shouldn't even bother, it's clear they both like each other' I think.

As we all pile into the car, I get shotgun while the two sit in the back.

-20 minutes past-
At pier

As we get out of the car, I turn to Elton and tell him I'm using the little girls room.

As I walk out, she was walking in and as I smiled at her, she barks
"Don't even think about it, he's mine so back off"
All I could think of was how I was a Castee and how I'm a girl twin of Elton, which means I'm a Helion with a vagina, and she doesn't know who she's messing with.

"First of all, Heath isn't property that you can so call have, and second, if I even wanted to, I'm sure it'd be up to him to chose who he likes. And lastly if I were Heath, I wouldn't want somebody who was nervous about the other person going after someone else honey so either back up and stop acting like your in the 5th grade, or I'll stop it for you"

Man you would think be in a car with someone for less than an hour, you'd have less rage, hut nope not me.
As I wrapped up my final word, I stormed out like it was an epic scene. But what I said was true, Heath isn't just property that comes with a rental fee, he's human, and Fine as hell one at it too.
As I'm in my mind, looking for Elton, Heath pops up on my phone.

Heath: You're fine as hell too ;)

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I PROMISE I WILL BE UPLOADING LONGER PARAGRAPHS AND POST MORE OFTEN!! THANKS AGAIN!