12: Home Alone

I ended up fixing everything myself. I mean he tried to help, but I didn't want any help from him or anyone. Everyone seemed to annoy me.

I then went to bed because the painkillers made me drowsy. Waking up the next morning was hard though.

I walked up to Mr. Baker's room, from the couch, and went to wake him up, but saw he was already up. He was reading the news paper in bed.

"I'll go get you some coffee." I said and started to walk out.

"I already have some. Thank you, M." He said holding his cup full of coffee up and then setting it back down.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, not hearing anyone else.

"Brittany took Tasha to meet her parents to basically pry money out of them. The guys are doing some tour stuff, and Mars went back to your Mom's house." Mr. Baker informed me.

"Why wasn't I aware of any of this?"

"I told them not to wake you." He said and paid the news lapsed down.

My face dropped from serious when I saw his face. I tried holding it in but I couldn't help it. I let out a loud laugh and used the bed as support to keep me up.

"Brittany told me to try it." He said, his mouth stiff.

I couldn't stop laughing. I leaned over the side of the bed, and his legs, laughing to the point of crying.

"Oh my.... oh my god..." I barely manage and calm down just enough to take a photo and send it to Slim.

"Marilyn..." he looked at me dead in the eye, taking my hand. "Help me take this off, please..."

I couldn't help but laugh a little. I went and grabbed a wash rag, dampening it with warm water. I came back out and tried to peel it off, but he wouldn't quit moving.

"Ow." He pouted.

"Quit moving." I said getting annoyed.

"Ow, not like that." He whined, jerking away.

"Colson Baker, if you don't stop moving, I swear to god." I almost growled, as I climbed on top of him with his arms under my knees.

One hand holding the top of his head to keep it still, and the other peeling the mask off. He kept trying to jerk and move, but reluctantly gave up and dealt with the pain.

We sat in silence, while I got the mask off his face. As I was wiping his face with the rag, I caught him staring at me.

"Have something to say?" I blurted, breaking the silence.

"Just that you're really beautiful." He said softly.

"Yeah, well looks don't pay the bills." I say, taking a deep breath and gathering all the bits of the mask into the rag.

I get up off him and head to the bathroom with the rag. He sat up and swung his feet over the edge of the bed.

"I don't love her."

"I never asked." I said, dumping this bits of the mask into the garbage. "But I do think maybe you should tell her that so she doesn't keep wasting her time." I added, rinsing the rag.

"I did. She refuses to listen to me." He sighs.

"It's your house, Mr. Baker." I say, as I hang the rag up and start to walk out of his room.

"M..." he says, grabbing my arm. "She was willing to kill you before.... I can't risk you getting hurt again." He speaks softly.

"This is our home. I want her out." I say coldly, looking him in the eyes.

He keeps the eye contact and slowly leans in to kiss me. I watch him. His eyes full of love. This isn't the look he had when he looked at Brittany. I could never look away when he kisses her. No matter how bad it hurt to watch. I had to make sure he didn't gain any feeling for her.

Maybe I'm the crazy one. Why would I constantly watch to make sure he didn't fall for anyone else? I'm the psycho, not Brittany. Maybe he's with her to get away from me.

I felt his lips press against mine and my body slowly relax. His warm mouth against mine, slowly set my mind to ease. His hand made its way to the small of my back, and pulled me in closer to him; to where our bodies were against one another.

My hands wrapped around him, and my hands getting lost in his soft hair. He slowly pushed me against the cold wall and kissed me deeper. His lips parting the contact that we were both craving and longing for.

"I love you with my whole heart and soul, Marilyn."

His words hit something in me. They made me feel warm and scared. My head filled with passion and panic as he collided our lips once again.

Sorry it's so short. The next part might be longer, but idk. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Please feel free to correct my errors and send me any/all ideas you may have.