36: Cocksucker

It was very early morning. Not late enough for the sun to be up, but early enough for everyone to be in bed. The whole house was quiet.

Kells and I were naked, laying in bed. He was exhausted. I was still pretty much awake. He turned over, so he was on his back, with me laying on one of his arms.

"Do you think we rushed things?" I break the silence.

"What?" He turned his head looking at me.

"Do you think we moved too fast?" I turned towards him.

"No." He answered.

"What did you think this was gonna be?" I ask, looking at him.

"I thought you were gonna be like the others. Do my chores, I'd fuck you, and then eventually you'd leave. Honestly, that's why I cheated." He informs.

"Mhm." I hum, getting up and putting on some clothes.

"Where are you going?" He rubs his face.

"Away from you." I say, standing up and pulling my pants up all the way.

"Babe..." he whined. "C'mon. That's not what I meant."

"No, Colson." I almost yell, grabbing my phone and walking out.

(OMG DEADASS LET YOU GO JUST CAME ON MY PLAYLIST IM FCKN DEAD YALL LMAOOOOO)

I all but run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sighed, sitting on the stool at the bar.

"Hey..." Brit comes out of nowhere, causing me to jump. "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

"It's my fucking house. What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I was thirsty." She says, grabbing a water bottle. "I'm guessing it's Kells that made you mad. Want me to go check on him?"

"Oh, yes. Please, go check on the man that repeatedly cheated on me with you, in that pajama set. Bitch, do I ever want you to do anything with him?" I huff.

"Damn. Okay. I was just trying to help." She took a deep breath.

"Helping would be you moving out." I bluntly say.

"Whatever happened between you and Kells doesn't involve me. So don't be a bitch to me." She pointed her finger.

"What happened between me and Colson has everything to do with you. So I'm gonna be a bitch to whoever the fuck I want." I say, pointing my finger and bobbing my head.

"Oh, damn. What's going on in here?" Mars walks in.

I roll my eyes, and fix my shirt as I look down at my down.

"Marilyn is a bitch because her man can't keep it in his pants." Brittany scoffed.

"How can he with your 'free kitty' sign?" I gave her a dirty look.

"You can fuck off, now." Brit chuckled under her breath.

"You can move out and stop living off my shit anytime you fucking want, hun." I snap back, as she walks out.

"Damn..." Mars says softly.

I saw the sun really coming up. I sighed.

"Macky is gonna be here, today, to check on the baby." Mars informs me.

"Why? What's wrong with Mae? Is she sick? I thought she was at Tash's Mom's." I look at him.

"Not Mae. The one you're growing." He explains, as he gets himself a bowl of cereal.