39: Bake

It took us a few days, but we managed to finish ALL the laundry. It was nearly 3am, when we finished. I was laying in bed, trying to sleep, but Tasha kept being loud.

I was wearing one of Mr. Baker's grey shirts, that looked like a dress on me, even with the small baby bump, and some mitch match socks. I had my hair up in a messy bun, because I wasn't feeling well. Tasha was all kinds of fancy. She was wearing a black bra with a black and white jersey, fishnets under jeans, and some tennis shoes. She had her hair down, with a black and white baseball cap on.

I was laying there, finally comfortable enough to actually sleep, even through Tasha's noise. It sounded like she was talking to Mae, as if she could talk back, yet.

I ignored it and went into a deeper sleep, when I felt someone softly peck my lips. I made a weird face and turned over, without opening my eyes. They didn't get the hint. They coddled their arm around me, touching my bump and softly kissed my shoulder.

"My boyfriend will shoot you, so piss off." I said aggressively, pushing them off, still not opening my eyes.

They pulled me to them and snuggled me close, so their body was against mine. I grabbed their hand to get it off of me, when I felt cold rings, and decided to look down.

"I am your boyfriend." I heard him say, as I recognized his hands.

I turned around and hugged my arms around his neck, kissing him all over.

"I missed you so much." I gave him a kiss in between every word.

"I missed you too." He smiled and kissed me deeply.

"Wait..." I pulled back. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted to surprise you, baby." He smiled, looking at me.

I started to tear up.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concerned.

"You just care about me so much, and..." I start to cry, and he pulls me into his chest.

"Shhhhh. I know..." he tried soothing me.

I heard the door open and felt him do something with his arm, then turned to see what was going on. I saw all the guys on their way out.

"Where are you going?" I ask, causing them all to look back at me.

"No where." Rook stated.

"We're right here." Slim informed.

"Right in the way." Tasha said, behind all of them.

"My bad." Slim said.

"Sorry, Tash." Rook half smiled, as they let her through.

"Thank you." She walked over to her dresser and started putting away her laundry.

"Last load?" I ask.

"Yes. Finally. Yes." Tasha sighed.

The front door opened and closed, Rook was the only one with a clear view.

"Late flight?" Rook asked.

"You wouldn't believe." We heard Mars. "Where's my baby mama?"

"I'm right here, babe." Tasha called out, as Mars walked in the room.

"Well then..." Mars said, as he saw
Me and Mr. Baker laying on his bed.