was chapter 5 in "dream boy"

So...this was a chapter that i made to prove I could write smutt...i failed....at least I think but here ya go anyway

Kaydens pov.

I woke up with something warm on me and my arm around it,I grumble as I feel my morning problem pressed up against that something warm.

I open my eyes and look down seeing a cute mess of Orange hair, I smile realizing he probably had come up here somewhere through the night and fallen asleep.. . I wonder if it was me that hugged him in my sleep or if he initiated this.

Suddenly he whimpers in his sleep,I start to wonder...is he having a nightmare?

His hand clenches and his eyes scrunched up,I felt like I should wake him but it might not be a nightmare. I stoke his hair and kiss his forehead and rub his back a bit "hey....Taylor wake up sweetie..." I nudge him carefully and whisper to him to wake up a couple times till he starts to stirr, his eyes fluttering open and yawning cutely,I smile and stroke his face softly.

He blushes darkly and I chuckle and run my fingers through his hair lightly " now if I remember correctly you wanted a kiss when you were sober?" I smile and expect him to reject but....

Taylor's pov

What he said kinda took me off guard and I started blushing madly, I looked up and saw him smirking...that devil! I lean up and press my lips to his...this isn't that bad of a first kiss Right?
He doesn't respond at first and I start to get worried,then he puts his hands around my waist and moves his lips against mine,I try to keep up but can't seem to figure it out. I part the kiss and bite my lips looking at him through my lashes.

"Are you ok?did I take that too far I'm sorry!" He starts ranting and I just shut him up with my lips.
"Hey,its ok I loved it but....it was my first and I just...i don't know how...im sorry"I mumbled, hiding my face in his chest not looking up
"It's ok hun I just thought you didn't like it....its ok if you don't know how...ill teach you?"
I nod slowly and kiss his chest lightly,giggling I scootch up and we lay side by side for a bit

He looks at the clock on his phone and groans "6:54 and school doesn't start till 8:30am wanna go back to your place or just borrow one of my shirts and wear your jeans?" I nod and crawl out of the sheets with one more kiss to his chest making him chuckle I go to get my jeans when I feel someone walk up behind me

(I'm trying to prove a point now so please if you are not ok with smutt/lemons/whatever you wanna call mature content just skip this till I write the words "UNICORN  CRAP " just like this)

I shiver as he breathes on my neck kissing it "nice panties hun..." he kisses my neck and I feel his hands on my hips. I bite my lip and lean into him my back pressed against his chest
"Your a virgin aren't you?" He asks
"Yes..."
"Then we'll take this slow..we don't even have to do anything if you don't want to okay?You can say no"He sais .... He's such a good person
"I wanna...kayden please...i need something" I turn around "anything...please"I beg
He puts a hand on my cheek and I lean into his touch "well....i do need some help with...-cough- my 'little' problem..." i looks down and I realise what he means

Kaydens pov

He looks down and notices my problem I smile as I see his blush,my hand still on his cheek I tilt his head up and kiss him he whimpers into the kiss putting his arms around my neck and grinding against me when suddenly he gets on his knees..i was seriously thinking he wouldn't actually do anything.

He pushes me and crawls forward till I'm sitting on my bed and Hes in front of me on his knees, he takes a shaky breath in and exhales I put a hand on his cheek "you really don't have to do this"he nods "I know...but I want to....do you?"
"Yes"I run my thumb over his bottom lip and kiss him one more time before he licks his lips and looks at mini me in my boxers.

He slowly and carefully pulls my underwear down as I lift my hips to help him and my member springs out, i hiss at the sudden cold air hitting my regions.

Taylor's pov

I stare at my new found friend and apparently stare for a bit too long as kayden chuckles lightly but you can't really blame me can  you?I've never done this and I  don't think I need to mention just how big he Is do i?
I take a deep breath and lightly hold it in my hand stroking hesitantly making kayden close his eyes and bite his lip.
I assume I've done something right so I just follow whatever feels best and take the tip into my mouth sucking a bit and using my tongue making him moan a bit, I shrug and just take as much as I can in flattening my tongue and bobbing my head earning a loud groan from kayden ,going faster he grabs my hair and starts thrusting into my mouth moaning my name...and how I love it.

I let him do that till his thrusts start to get sloppy and I know hes probably going to jizz,I back away a bit and kiss him jerking him a bit till he comes in my hand moaning

"Thanks Tay"He strokes my hair "want me to help you now?"He asks nodding to my own erection I shake my head and kiss him

UNICORN CRAP

Taylor's pov

"we gotta get to school" kayden  groans and gets up going to his closet getting me a shirt and handing it to me,I smile and put it on,grabbing my pants and putting them on

We start walking to school right after kayden hands me an Apple as he eats a tiny box of cereals  because he wouldn't let me leave without food even if I put on a fight....i swear I did...kinda...HE BRIBED ME OK?....if he uses his kisses against me everytime I don't think I'll ever win an argument.

Before we head into the school he turns to me,I'm expecting a hug or a kiss or something but...he pats me on the shoulder and sais "um...listen ....could you keep what we did...to yourself?I'm not really ready for people to see me with um.. ...  with you..."
Im about to shout at him when he sais"cuz your a guy and...im not ready to come out yet.. .you understand right?I swear I want to be with you but...not in public..." I sigh and walk past him "fine...but I'm not keeping it a secret forever...you have till the new year."

(Not edited,my first time writing smutt and waaaay past my bed time...)