McLovin' it

So i saw these awesome drawings of what restaurants would look like as people and thought McDonald's and KFC looked hot together so....

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-
Donnie's pov.

"NO I'M NOT TAKING IT OFF MY FUCKING MENU"I screamed, friggin Kentucky was complaining about my chicken nuggets! How dare he! I was just closing up for the night when he walks in all 'high and mighty' ....i don't even know how he got in...the door was locked ...

"Chicken is my thing Donnie,please lower your voice."
He tries to calm me down by speaking softly but it infuriates me. I was wiping the counter and I turn around pointing  finger at the older male "FUCK YOU KUNTUCKY!YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME TAKE THE GODDAMN NUGGETS OFF MY GODDAMN MENU!!Im still yelling and He looks quite annoyed.

"Just listen to me!it's full fat and you know it!" I look at him shocked and push him against a wall,pinning him there "HOW DARE  YOU!?!?!" I scream in his face,God he smells good...but now is not the time."IT IS NOT JUST FAT!! IT'S PURE FUCKING CHICKEN IN FUCKING BATTER AND KIDS LOVE IT!"he gapes at me, I've never been the physical type .

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK? YOUR FUCKING LOGO THINGY IS 'FINGER LICKIN GOOD' YOUR FOOD IS SO GREASY IF YOU RUBBED IT ON THE WALL YOU COULD SEE THROUGH IT!"

I was kinda lying....i actually loved the way he made the food,and DANG he look hot in the kitchen,I blushed at the thought and He noticed, he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned us around so I was now the one against the wall "I don't think you mean that McCutie" I blush as red as my hair and I turn my head away

"yes I do" but even I admit it sounded really fake....i don't mean it...i love his cooking, I love how he smells like an amazing home cooked meal on thanksgiving, I love how he cares so much,and how he almost always gets what he wants and...i think I just love him in general...
he chuckles and nuzzles my neck making me whimper,I bite my lip to muffle any noise that might come out of my mouth.
He turns my head so i look at him and smiles I blush deeper and gasp as he kisses me,I react almost emmediatley and kiss back letting his tongue into my mouth,groaning I grip his strong arms and support myself with the wall,feeling an overwhelming feeling I can't quite place,I feel my groin hardening and grind against his leg, he parts the kiss and chuckles "eager now are we?"

I lower my head and mumble, he lifts my chin
"im sorry what was that?"he parts my legs a bit and puts his thigh between them rubbing against my member. I whimper and shake my head  hiding my face in his chest, the height difference comforting me.

"Please"
"Please what?"he husks in my ear
"Fu-ugh-k me" I moan in between my sentence because hes still moving his leg against me
"As you say" he turns me around and pushes me against the wall again, pushing my pants down  along with my underwear,slapping my ads and massaging it, and I moan trying to find something...anything to hold onto.

Suddenly he parts my cheeks and I feel something wet at my entrance, I reach back and feel something soft, I look back and see Kuntuckey's hwas down there

Suddenly I feel his tongue enter me making me push back against him, moaning.

"Oh God!...mmmm~please just... please" I whisper/moan against the wall,my knees weak from the effort of standing up.

He chuckles against me and going impossibly deep, his tongue just barely brushing against a certain spot inside me.
I squeak and buck my hips,scratching at the wall "ahh! Ku.. .kun.. .t-tucky" he stops using his tongue and puts in two fingers instead.

I hiss at the pain but soon after a few thrusts it starts feeling really good!

"Oh...mmmm....oh God!" I moan loudly

"You like that? huh?" He groans in my ear witch makes me shiver and moan shivers wracking down my spine.
"Mmhm..." I nod scratching at the wall again...im gonna have to do something about that later....
"Ugh ....please .....please.... knock my lights out!" I scream when he suddenly plunges further into me.

"You really want me to do that?" I nod.

"You want me to fuck you?" I nod again.

"You know your not gonna be able to sit tomorrow right?" I nod.

I hear him undo his belt and pull his pants down. "Go to the counter...your gonna have to hold onto something" I go to the counter and hop on putting my feet up and spreading my legs, smiling .

He grins at me and stands in front of me "you look so finger lickin' good" he chuckles, making me giggle "and I'm fucking lovin' it"

Two votes and at least one comment before I upload part two