The voice

(Y/N)'s POV
We arrived about an hour ago, the servants had to go through the back doors, who would be greeted by other servants. Butlers were allowed to stay with their master and enter through the front door, but since I was a Butler in training I was classified as a Butler in training. The ball started in half an hour, and all us servants slept in the same room, except for Mey-Rin, she slept in her own room, since she was a girl. Mey-Rin was doing my hair up to look more Male, since I was, a male. After a few minutes we were all ready, we headed to the ball, to see people dancing already, and our master, Ciel Phantomhive already there. When I suddenly hear it, the Voice Inside my head. My heart started to thump uncontrollably, That was because of hearing the voice, and since I have an anxiety when being in crowds. I whipped right round to see the beholder of the voice. It was a boy. I started to blush deeply, it was Lord Trancy. After finishing his announcement, about him being late, I ran. Outside. Into the woods. Ciel and the servants knew about my anxiety and decided to let me calm down. I ran into the woods, not to deep. And sat down, bringing my knees up to my chest, burying my face in them. Suddenly I heard a voice. I looked up to see the blonde boy himself, Alois Trancy."Whats wrong? Why did you come running out here?" He asked."I get nervous in crowds, there's no need to worry about me, I'm just a servant." I replied looking down at the ground."I realise you are a servant, you're a Butler to Lord Phantomhive aren't you?" The blonde asked. I nodded. He then sat down next to me, I looked at him.
"You're not just any old servant, I've been watching you for awhile, secretly." The blonde boy said, putting his hand on my left cheek. My face turned a dark red colour at his actions. He brung our faces closer, I knew he felt what I felt, and believed in the saying 'The Voice Inside your head is the voice of your soulmate.' My face was a deep red colour."You're the voice I hear inside my head." The blonde boy said, briging our faces closer, pulling me into a deep, long kiss. I melted into the kiss, my face dark red, not pulling away from our kiss.