Alois..?

(Y/N)'s POV
For some reason Alois has been acting a bit.. strange around me.. more protective. He didn't like people talking to me. Right now we're at the Phantomhive Manor, for a party. I don't know why he'd invite us.. maybe Ciel wants me back? I hope not, I love Alois, I want to stay with him. I'm not leaving his side at the ball, there isn't as many people as there were at Alois', it still scared me. I've kind of voned out right now. Alois is having a conversation with Ciel."So, (Y/N)?" I heard Ciel ask, snapping me out of it."Huh?" I replied, Ciel sighed and started to explain what he asked."Do you actually love him?" Ciel asked, I don't know why he's asking me! Yes I do love Alois.. but I also love Ciel.."Yes! Wh-Why?" I said, blushing deeply as I did."No reason." The bluenette replied, I shrugged and started to walk over to Finny, Baldroy and Mey-Rin as they are my friends and I haven't seen them in ages. Alois didn't follow me, he was still talking to Ciel."Don't take him from he." Alois said firmly to Ciel, growling slightly at him, before they started to get into a heated argument. I of course didn't hear any of this because of how far away they are, I was just having a calm conversation with the servants.