Caught

(Y/N)'s POV
After a few minutes of deeply kissing I pulled away for air, before Alois asked me a quite important question, which was."(Y/N)... Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked."Y-Yeah.." I said, my face dark red, I always thought I would be lonely for my whole life, just serving my young master, but now that's changed."But... a servant and master can't be together..." I said, looking down at the ground we were both sitting on."I don't care." The blonde boy said, before cupping my cheeks and pulling me into a deep kiss, which I gladly accepted. Alois snaked his arms around my waist, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, but not tightly since I didn't want to strangle him. I was roughly pushed against the tree, by none other than Alois. Suddenly I felt something graze against my bottom and top lip, it was Alois' tongue, asking permission to enter my mouth, which I slowly accepted, opening my mouth. Alois immediately stuck his tongue inside, exploring my mouth, but our fun was stopped much too soon, when we heard a cough behind us. Alois and I pulled away, looking behind use, to see Sebastian and my Young Master, Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel pushes Alois away from me and grabbed my wrist roughly, pulling me up."We're leaving now." The bluenette said, pulling me by the wrist, farther and farther away from Alois, which started to follow, then run after us. Sebastian was glaring down at me in a disapproving way. We reached the ballroom, which was already making me nervous, when we heard someone shout "Wait!" Then feeling someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see who it was, and it was the blonde angel himself."Alois what do you want." Ciel scoffed, looking at him."I want (Y/N) to stay here!" Alois exclaimed, pulling me closer to him."I don't need you seducing my staff, thank you very much." The bluenettes aid, pulling me by the arm tightly."But he's MY boyfriend." Alois said, pulling me towards him again."He's MY butler." Ciel said, pulling me again, which was starting to hurt my arms now. Sebastian already knew what to do, he kicked the blondes leg, causing him to let go of my arm, so he picked me and Ciel up and ran back to the carriage, I couldn't fight him since he was so strong, the last word I heard from Alois was "NO!" Before I was pushed inside the carriage with Sebastian, and Ciel was placed inside, the other servant, such as Mey-Rin, Bardroy and Finny were at the front, and all our bags were packed, and we were already leaving, and I wasn't able to stop it, to get back to Alois, the only way I'd be able to see him again, is if he visited Ciel's Manor, since I would most likely never be allowed back at the Trancy Manor ever again.