▹ Prologue.

One Month Ago.

"Isabella Valentine." My mother gasped at the site of her daughter, naked.

My father turned away after one glance. "GET OUT!" He yelled at Reggie. Reggie quickly grabbed his clothes from the floor and left the lounge.

The house was in a state after the house party that I had just held. I would say it was pretty successful.

"This behavior is unacceptable." Said my mother as I finished putting on my jeans.

"I am very disappointed in you." Said my father.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you," I said with attitude. "father!" I rolled my eyes.

My relationship with my parents isn't all that great, in fact, I don't even think it's worth calling a relationship. This is probably the most amount of attention I've gotten from them in like forever. Wow! Point one for Bella.

"That's it. I've had enough!" My father said to me. He walked up to me, angrily. "You want to act wild, then go act wild in Hollywood because your mother and I are DONE WITH YOU!" My father yelled.

Hollywood?

"Hollywood?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Hollywood. I'm sending you away to my sisters house. As your punishment, you will attend Hollywood Arts with Catrina." My father explained.

My eyes widened at the words Hollywood Arts. I hate that school and my father knows it. Actors make me sick.

"Hollywood Arts? But father, no! That's the school for lame wannabes. Don't send me there. I hate that place." I said with a straight face, hoping to win him over.

"Well you should have thought about that before you through a party and then slept with a guy on the couch, which we all sit on by the way." My mother said.

Getting into Hollywood is a tough thing to do but unfortunately for me, I have the voice of an angel and my father has a demo of a song I wrote when I was into music so I know for a fact that he's gonna use that as my audition.

Just thinking about that school makes me sick.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Present Day.

          "BELLA." Cat yelled out. She jumped up and screamed in her usual perky way. Gosh, if I didn't love her, I would have ripped out every strain of that annoying red hair out.

          "Hey, Cat!" I said, trying to sound excited but failed miserably. Cat just fluttered her eyes and looked at me. "How you doing?" I asked after a moment of awkwardness.

"Errk, we go to the same school now. I can't wait to show you around Hollywood Arts. You're gonna love it." Cat said, excitedly.

And now comes the part where I burst her bubble. "Cat, this school is my punishment. There's no way in hell I'm going to like it." I said to my darling cousin who sometimes behaves like a 5 year old or worst.

"It wouldn't be your punishment if you wasn't so wild." Cat mumbled. She tried to say it beneath her breath but unfortunately I still heard it.

"CAT!" I yelled, causing the little one to jump.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." Cat pleaded. She took a few steps back in fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Cat. You're the only family member that actually pays attention to me and that is why I care about you. I would never hurt you. Trust me." I said to the scared little one.

"You're really pretty."

"You don't need to try and butter me up, Cat, I mean what I said."

"Come, I will show you my room." Cat said.

I followed Cat up the stairs and to a room right at the end of the hall. She opened the door and I immediately felt like vomiting at the site of it. Her room was so pink and girlish, it actually gave me a headache.

"So what do you think?"

"What exactly are you asking?"

"Do you like it?"

"No it's gross and makes me want to puck all over it."

Cat gasped. "That's so mean."

"Seriously it's disgusting."

"Why are you so mean?"

"I'm not. I just like to voice my opinions." I smiled.

"Mean." Cat mumbled.

"Just show me my room." I ordered.

"Next one." Cat said and pointed at the door next to her room.

"Thanks."

"We leave for school in 30 minutes."

"Okay." I said and shut the door.

I stared at the white walls and started planning how I was going to decorate my room. There was only 25 minutes until Cat and I leave for school so I decided to unpack some things and leave the decorating for later.

25 Minutes Later.

"BELLA!" My cousin yelled.

"I'm coming." I responded.

"BELLA!" She yelled again.

"CALL ME ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR ILL PULL OUT EVERY SINGLE STRAND OF YOUR STUPID RED HAIR." I yelled back.

I heard Cat gasp in shock. She probably imagined me pulling out her hair. I laughed at the thought. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to where Cat was waiting.

"Let's go." I smiled at my annoying cousin.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Bit of an introductory chapter😊
Please let me know what you think 😊

Thanks for reading! ☺️
Please vote and comment
😬❤️ x