▹ Bella's Wild Side.

Chapter 7.

Bella's POV.

I was sitting in my room, consistently reminding myself of how much I hated this place and how much I missed my home in Boston. I would do anything to go back there and be with my friends whom I miss so much!

Cat came home like an hour ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since our conversation at school earlier. I guess she saw the mood I was in and is scared to even talk to me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Cat. Go away!" I said and continued reading The Fault In Our Stars. I love this book so much! I've read it like ten times already and I can never get tired of it.

"But Bella, there's someone here to see you." Cat said.

Assuming that it was Beck, I rolled my eyes and placed the book down in frustration. I sighed and walked towards my bedroom door. I reached for the handle and eventually pressed down on it.

"Beck, if you came to scold me then-" I started but got cut off by a rather sweet feminine tone.

"Beck? Who's Beck? Ooh is he cute?" She asked. My eyes widened and I gasped at the site of my best friend standing in front of me.

"LEXIIIIII!" I jumped up and screamed in excited while Cat flinched at the high tone of my voice.

"Bell." Lexi said.

Alexis Wilder, my best friend aka my soulmate. Lexi and I have been best friends since kindergarten. We have done literally everything together, from learning how to ride a bike together to enrolling in high school together to crashing college boy parties to even losing our virginities together on the same night.

Lexi pulled me into a tight hug and it felt so good. I missed her hugs. "I've missed you so much." Lexi said before pulling away.

"I missed you too." I said to her.

Cat said goodbye to us while Lexi and I sat on the bed. We started talking about my new school and I told her how much I hated this place. I also told her about Beck and she was in love. I even showed her his Slap page and she couldn't stop drooling over his pictures.

Lexi then gave me the latest gossip about everything that was going on at my old school. It seems that my ex boyfriend Calum is now seeing someone else. I'll admit, hearing that did hurt me a little. Calum and I dated for 2 years and I really loved him, right until he broke my heart by cheating on me with my arch enemy Ashley Thompson.

"Remember when we put green hair dye in Ashley's shampoo?" Lexi said, reminding me of a really good trick we played on Ashley during our first year of high school.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! She didn't come to school for 2 days because that hair dye refused to come out." I chuckled. Man I hated that bitch.

Lexi and I continued talking about all of our greatest moments and pranks together. We did some pretty good and crazy stuff in our lives but those are the moments that we will keep for the rest of our lives.

Catching up with Lexi was fun, although time did go by really fast. They do say that time flies when you're having fun.