▹ Trouble - Part 2 {Beck's POV.}

Chapter 6.

Beck's POV.

          I was standing by my locker waiting for Jade as I tried to process what just went down in our Acting Class. Bella was called to the principals office and I want to know why.

What has this girl done now? What could she have probably done that has gotten Anthony so pissed off?

"Beck!" Andre said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Andre! Oh.. hey man.. did you say something?" I asked, a little confused.

"Yeah. I said hey man, what's up?" Andre chuckled. "What you thinking about?" He asked.

"N..nothing!" I replied.

"You sure it's nothing.. and not actually Bella?" My eyes widened. How'd he know? But then again Andre is my best friend.

"How'd you know?"

"I felt ya dawg." Andre said. "I know you like her." Andre added.

My eyes widened as my heart began beating super fast. I don't like Bella. I like Jade. Pssht... what is Andre thinking?

"What? Pssht...no I don't." I chuckled.

          "You don't what?" Asked Tori as she joined our conversation.

          "Beck says he doesn't like Bella." Andre said to Tori.

"Yeah you do. We see the way you look at her. It's the same way you look at Jade." Tori said.

Is it that obvious that I like Bella?

Wait! No! What am I saying?

"I do not like-" I started but stopped when I noticed Jade and Cat walking towards me and Andre. Phew. I quickly looked at Jade and smiled at her. "Hey babe." I said while Andre just shook his head.

"Let's go out tonight." Jade said. Well, practically ordered. Andre looked at me for an answer.

"Allllright. I'm down." I said and Jade smiled.

"So... Karaoke Dokie tonight?" Andre asked the group and everyone agreed.

"Sounds great. Cat you should tell Bella to come as well." I said to Cat.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Jade looking at me with widened eyes but I chose to just ignore her. Sikowitz was right! She can be a gank at times.

"Oh I don't know. She was in a pretty bad mood when she left school a few minutes ago. I don't like talking to Bella when she's in a bad mood." Cat said.

Uh. Bella left school early. I wonder why.

"Why?" Andre asked as if he just read my thoughts. That's a real best friend.

"Because it's Bella. She's capable of killing someone when she's angry and I don't want to die." Cat said, softly and furrowed her eyebrows.