1.

Richie's POV 
We were all at the quarry when it happened we all got into a fight words have been said and can never be unsaid so basically it all started when Henry Bowers and his goons came and claimed that Beverly and him are dating and Beverly agreed so we all got pissed so let's go into more detail. Into what really happened so we were all at the quarry we were all just hanging out talking about all sorts of crap and then Henry Bowers and his goons came and then Beverly started acting weird I wondered why.then she quickly got up and went up to him I saw them talk and then something shocking happened they kissed I was confused mixed with anger because why would Beverly kiss Henry Bowers I elbowed Eddie and pointed at them and he looked confused too. she came back and I got up to ask her what was that all about "Beverly can I talk to you in private" I said kind nervous " yea sure why is something wrong?" She question "I don't really know I need to ask you something can we go somewhere more private" " yea sure what's wrong you're acting kinda weird" she said as we were walking to a more private place " what the hell was that" i whispered yelled "what do you mean?" She asked " why did you kiss Henry bowers?" I asked clearly disgusted "what am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend" she said all bitchy "b-b-boyfriend"I stuttered out " yea boyfriend b-o-y-f-r"I cut her off because that shits annoying " I know how to spell boyfriend when did you guys start dating?"I questioned "nonya "what's nonya" I asked confused "none ya damn business" I rolled my eyes what the fuck so fucking cringeworthy " so when are you and lover boy planning on telling the others?" "I don't know how about now" she said and walked away from me I look at her while she walked off why the hell did she start dating Henry Bowers I felt like she was a disgrace to this world. I walked up to Eddie and told him about what me and Beverly just talked about " wow that horny little bitch" eddies said shaking his head "I know right" I agreed "I wonder how the rest of the losers will react especially bill and Ben they will be heartbroken" Eddie said looking sad "I know" something cut me off.

A/n
Sorry for the cliffhanger I hope you guys like this story I normally write and just keep it to myself so I hope you like it  and sorry if it was short and with that peace
    -jack🥀🤡