Magical

Eddie POV
That night we hung out all day and night we went to a diner got milkshakes we met up with the gang and hung out went to the movies but that whole time Ben and bill have been all sad since the fight because of the whore also known as Beverly but we tried cheering them up by going to the carnival in town it was really fun I had cotton candy it was amazing "come on Eddie let's go on the roller coaster" Richie said trying to drag me to a really big roller coaster "no u see how big that thing is hell no" "oh come on it's not that bad" " if I get on that thing I'm going to die" "no you aren't"  *cuts to Eddie screaming on a roller coaster *
Time skip to later that night
Richie and I were at an empty parking lot because Richie has recently been getting into skateboarding so he tried teaching me "Eddie thats it ur doing it" Richie said excited "I'm doing I'm actually doing it WOAH!" I said as I hit a pebble and fell "OMG Eddie are you okay" Richie said as he ran towards me and afforded me his hand " yea I'm fine" I said as i held his hand to get up as I got up our faces got real close my breathing got heavier as I looked into his eyes our faces inches apart Richie started to lean in and so did I until...

A little update sorry I've just been focused on skating and haven't done anything not even home work
-Jack 🛹🖤🥀