Chapter 1: Welcome to Storybrooke (Pilot)

Once Upon a Time....
There was an Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day, they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened...

📖📖📖
Enchanted Forest
Day - Woods

Prince Charming was riding through the land on his steed with Elle sitting behind him with her arms around his waist, coming upon the Forest.

Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarfs.

"You're too late," Doc said.

Elle stopped, terrified, tearing up, putting her hands over her heart. "No..."

Charming was horrified, running closer to look at Snow in the coffin. "No. No! Open it."

"I'm sorry," Grumpy said. "She's gone."

Elle took a step closer, tears in her eyes. "No, please. Please, you have to open it."

"At least let us say goodbye," Charming said.

The dwarfs opened the lid. Elle walked towards Snow, gently taking her hand and kissing her forehead as Charming kissed her lips causing a burst of magic energy coming from a True Love's kiss to erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of faint rainbow light.

Snow awakened with a gasp, seeing Elle and Charming, smiling. "You... you found me."

"Did you ever doubt we would?" Elle asked.

"Truthfully?" Snow asked. "The glass coffin gave me pause."

Charming helped Snow out of the coffin. "Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

"And I'll never leave your side again," Elle said.

Snow smiled. "Do you promise?"

📖📖📖
Castle - Wedding Ceremony

The scene transitioned into the wedding of Snow, Elle and Charming.

"I do," Charming answered.

"I do," Elle said.

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man and woman to be your husband and wife for all eternity?" the Priest asked.

"I do," Snow answered.

"I now pronounce you husband and wives," the Priest said.

The audience cheered as the newlyweds were about to kiss.

The Evil Queen barged in, smirking. "Sorry I'm late."

The Evil Queen walked towards the married couple. Two guards tried to stop her, causing her to throw them away with magic.

"It's the Queen," Doc said. "Run."

Snow drew Charming's sword, pointing it at the Queen. "She's not a Queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch."

Elle took the sword from Snow. "No, no, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need."

"You're wasting your time," Charming said. "You've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding."

"Oh, I haven't come to ruin anything," the Evil Queen said. "On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you all a gift."

"We want nothing from you," Snow said.

The Evil Queen slowly walked around, looking around the guests. "But you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."