Kyotani Kentaro

You laughed as Oikawa tried to get kentaro's attention. Everyone and their grandmother knew the only person on the volleyball team he respects is Iwaizumi. You watched, clearly amused, as Oikawa waved his arms around desperately while yelling at the blonde male. "(F/n)! Make your boyfriend listen to me!" He ordered, well more like whined, making you laugh again. "Mmmm, no can do sh*ttykawa!" You replied happily, making Kentaro smirk at you. "But I'm your senpai!" He retorted, still waving his arms around. "Yup, and he's my boyfriend, besides, nobody listens to you." You said crossing your arms over your chest. 

Finally after what seemed like ages of Oikawa complaining about the 'mad dog' practice was over. You smiled sweetly handing Kentaro his towel and water bottle, to which he just grunted in thanks. "How are you two dating? Does he even speak? Or does he just make sounds and glare?" Oikawa asked, annoyed because Kentaro never listened to him but the second he walked over to you his vibe completely changed. Kentaro just glared at him. "He doesn't need to talk, I understand him." You said smirking, "for instance right now he called you a douche-bag." You said laughing, and Kentaro just smirked. 

Walking out of the gym, hand in hand, you felt content. Everyone thought he was the scariest guy in the school, but really he was just a big angry looking cinnamon roll. "Hey Kyo-chan?" You asked as you started walking in the direction of your house. "Hm?" He hummed in response, urging you to continue. "Why don't you speak much?" You asked out of curiosity. "I don't like to, and it's more intimidating when I don't." He simply responded with a shrug. "Huh...but you can't say you love me if you just grunt and growl all the time." You said with a smile, looking at him intently to see his reaction. "I don't need, only a man would tell his girl that he loves her without any bullsh*t included when saying it, only pansies tell their girls they love them indirectly." He responded, clearly proud of himself. "Oh?" You asked smirking. "Yes." He said as he squeezed your hand. "I love you." He finished with a smile. It was odd to see him smile, but you still loved it. "I love you too, my little angry puppy." You said laughing as you pinched his cheek, earning an annoyed groan and a glare.

I don't think this turned out that great, but I'm trying to get more than just one chapter for everyone, so it wouldn't be fair to leave the little mad dog out. I hope you liked it none the less! 😊❤

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Yahaba Shiguru x reader