Matsukawa Issei

A/N- This is pt.2 to the last chapter where reader dude did the deed with Mattsun, except this is the lemon! Sexual content ahead, if you dont like this stuff then dont read! Other than that, ENJOY!

You where stressing out. Grabbing your hair and bunching it up in your hands you stared at the several outfits neatly laying on your bed. You where to focused on the stress that you didn't realize the door had opened and someone walked in until you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You let out a sigh, slouching your shoulders, "hey Mattsun." You said in a somewhat whiny voice. "Mmm, what're you doing?" He asked, resting his head on top of yours. "I have to go to my brothers school because he got in trouble and my parents couldn't make it....but I don't what to wear or what to say....I mean what if what my brother did was funny? I can't laugh....ugh." You said, it was evident that you where freaking out. Matsukawa smiled at the thought of you sitting in the principals office laughing your butt of after he explained what your brother had done. "Well I mean if worse comes to worse at least they'll know where he got it from." He said with a chuckle as he hugged you closer to him. "Not helping!" You half yelled making him laugh.

You let out a distressed sigh as now both of you where looking at the clothes. "Did you come in here to help me pick something or watch me strip when I'm getting dressed?" You finally asked, knowing him completely. "Guilty as charged, I'm hoping you'll do it slowly." He said with a laugh as he sat on the bed next to the clothes you had out. "Well if you help me than maybe I will." You said with a smirk. "Oooo, but you know what, maybe you'll get the inspiration if you do it right now." You knew what he wanted, and knew you had to go soon, but you couldn't deny the man sitting in front of you looked good, and so maybe just a little wasn't a bad thing? You smirked and started to slowly take your shirt off, revealing your (f/c) lace bra. "That's my girl." He said, clearly enjoying the view. He leaned forward and put a hand on your hip, guiding you closer to him. Once you where close enough for him to comfortably put both of his hands around your waist, you gave him another smirk and started pulling down your shorts to reveal a matching pair of panties. Completely forgetting about the clothes next to the two of you, you leaned forward and slowly but passionately kissed the male sitting in front of you. Quickly he pulled of his shirt and you let your hands roam over his body.

((LEMON STARTS *WINK WONK*))

You traced your fingers over every crease in his skin from his muscles. Mattsun tightened his grip on your hips and pulled you even closer to him, so both your chests where touching. Looking up at his smug face you smiled and placed your lips onto his. Your hands slid up his chest and around his neck to tangle in with his short dark curls. He let out a sigh of satisfaction as he put one of his hands on the side of your neck using his thumb to tilt your head closer to his. You let out a small moan as he slid his tongue across your bottom lip and opened your mouth not feeling like teasing him. He eagerly slipped his tongue into your mouth and you let out a little moan as he deliberately moved it across the top of your mouth. Moving his other hand down he used it to pull down at the bottom of your panties, slowly sliding them off of you. When they where at the middle of your thighs he brought his hand back up to your butt and gave it a rough squeeze causing you to let out a louder moan. He stood up, not taking his lips of yours and picked you up to throw you down onto the bed. He smirked in the kiss and stated taking his lips down to your jaw, giving your jaw line a small bite; before moving down more to your neck. He sucked and nibbled at your sweet spot once he found it, leaving you a moaning mess underneath him. He put his hands to your back to unclip your bra as he continued to abuse the sensitive skin. 

Once your bra was off he kissed down to your breasts, dragging his tongue up the space in between them and the attaching his mouth to your right breast, flicking his tongue over your erect bud. His left hand groping your left breast, and swirling his thumb over the other erect bud. You arched your back at the new tingling sensation it gave you. He smirked and moved his right hand down to your exposed nether regions, rubbing circles over your clit as moaned before dragging his finger towards your entrance. "Mattsuun~." You whined as he took his sweet time, ghosting his finger over your entrance, getting the tip of it wet, then he plunged it into you making you let out a really loud moan. He started pumping in and out of you, adding another finger and curling them inwards once they where all the way inside you. You arched your back again signaling that you where close and he kissed his way down to your entrance, taking his fingers out of you and replacing them with his tongue. Sliding it in and out and curling it up the same as he did with his fingers. You moaned out his name as you gripped his hair harshly, tugging at the black locks, quickly getting aroused upon hearing his own moan. Moaning out his name one last time, you released your juices into his mouth, some dribbling down his chin, he licked the out side of your entrance one last time before pilling away. You blushed at the sight of his smirking facial expression with your own cum dripping down his face. "Ready?" He asked while wiping his face with his arm, his dark brown eyes looking right onto your (e/c) orbs. 

You nodded your head and watched as he pulled off he boxers, and took a condom out of your bedside table. Sliding it on, he positioned himself at your entrance, feeling his tip poke at you it took all you had not to just shove him inside you. Slowly he slid himself into you, you let out a squeak as your eyes shut tight, the pain surging through you as it sent a shiver up your spine. He stopped and waited for you to tell him it ok to start moving again. Once you got adjusted to his size you nodded your head and he started slowly thrusting in and out of you. He placed his head in the crook of your neck planting small kisses over the bruises he left, gradually thrusting faster and faster. He smiled every time you moaned or tugged at his hair. "Harder." You said quietly but loud enough for him to hear you. He did as you said, and soon enough he harshly pounding in and out of you, your finger nails clawing at his back as you threw your head back, letting out screams of pure pleasure. The sound of skin slapping and the smell of sex was every where, and you loved it. He grunted as you clawed at him harder, the deeper he got. Soon enough you where arching your back again, your torso touching his. "M-Mattsun.... I-I ngh." You tried to tell him you where close, but you couldn't between moans and pants. Finally his thrusts started getting less in rhythm, and he couldn't hold back his own moans anymore as he too was getting close to reaching his own climax. You came all over his dick as your body muscles relaxed in the feeling, your eyes half lidded as he too came. Pulling out of you he took off the condom and tossed it into the small trash can next your bed and plopped himself down on top of you. "I love you." His deep voice caused a vibration against your neck and you giggled as you closer to you, rolling onto your side so the two of you where both laying next to each other. You smiled looking at his peaceful facial expression, his eyes where closed, and he had a small smile on his face. "I love you too." You said as you kissed his nose. Rolling over so your back was facing him. He placed a lazy hand on your hip from behind you as you picked up your phone.

"Sh*t." You mumbled under your breath as you looked at the time. You heard Mattsun let out a tired groan next to you as he leaned over you to see what you where looking at on your phone. It was 4:oo pm and you had to be there at 5. Sighing you pulled up messeges and texted your brother that you would be postponing the meeting to tomorrow and smiled at his excited response. Then you called the school and made up a lie about having to stay late at work, so they knew you weren't blowing them off to have sex with your boyfriend. You smiled as you put your phone back down on the bedside table and rolled over to face a very pleased Matsukawa. "What?" You asked with a little chuckle.

"Round two?"

Oh man, I was red while writing this. Also if you drag your tongue over the top of your mouth and go back as far as you can it feels weird, and right behind your front teeth is supposed to be your mouths ticklish spot. It doesn't tickle me as much as it used to because I've burned it a lot but oh well, the more ya know am I right. Anyway I hope you liked it! The first lemon of the book! I know I said tell me if you want a part two, but I just couldn't wait for the responses, I had to make it. Also that picture of Mattsun, mmmm. Ok hope you liked it!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Kyotani Kentaro x reader