"The Scooby To My Shaggy" Ian Imagine

I pulled up to the Gallagher household with all my belongings in my backpack in the front seat of my 2006 Sedan. I parked the car and took the keys out of the ignition. I grabbed my bag as I left my car and locked it. Ian said that no one was home tonight so I could come right in. I walk up to his house and open the door.

"I'm here fucker!" I exclaimed.

"I'm in the kitchen fuck muffin!" Ian replied.

We each left off a giggle as I entered the room, there was a shit ton of Chinese food in front of him, along with some sushi.

"Put your stuff in my room so I can finally eat." He said with a wide tooth smile.

I ran up the stairs into Ian's shared room and placed my bag on his bed and ran back downstairs. Chinese and Sushi are my favourite foods.

I sat across from him and started grabbing food and putting it on my plate. It was great to finally be with my best friend again. I was accepted into a private school and I never really have time for anything anymore, so this rekindling of a friendship felt amazing.

"How's that new prep school of yours?" Ian asked as he shoved lo mein into his mouth.

"I mean, it's great for what it is. It challenges me more than public school, and people are more at my level and actually care." I replied before dipping my California roll in soy sauce.

He looked, sad almost. I think he was expecting me to hate it and come back. I left him hanging, I left my partner in crime, the Scooby to my Shaggy. I really missed him, and he really missed me.

We continued to pick up where we left off, and then the topic of crushes came up.

"So Y/N how are the boys at that prep school of yours?" Ian asked as he cocked his eyebrow.

"They're all mediocre assholes."

"Oh really? Then who do you like?"

"Well, I like you, but you're gay so it's not like I'd have a chance anyway." I replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I'm Bi, so you do still have a chance."

My face flushed, so I shoved my face into some more food.

"C'mon Velma, let's watch Scooby Doo like the good ole days and MAYBE I'll forgive you for thinking I'm gay."

He grabbed my hand and we made our way to the living room. He leaned in and whispered in my ear

"I like you too."