Author's Note ~ Writemas Announcement

Hello all! Tis the season! Happy Holiday's! I want to start a new tradition for my stories this holiday season, especially since this is my first real holiday season with you all! I want to be more active with writing and especially themed writing!

So, what is Writemas exactly? Well, Writemas is basically Vlogmas but for writers. Essentially, I'm writing and not posting vlogs. It's really that simple lol.

It's also going to be a little countdown to Christmas lol.

I'm going to challenge myself and make a little bit of stricter guidelines than I've seen and make it more of a guided event.

I want to keep writing for both all you amazing fans and myself. If you can tell, my writing has significantly gotten better throughout the years and I would like to getting better. This will also help me and force me to juggle more tasks instead of just pushing writing to the back burner.

Here is where you all come in! I want individual characters and scenario for each day of Writemas. I want you to comment on this chapter only with a character and a scenario only.  I will randomly select them for the 25 days. Each day, I will write an imagine.

Information needed: Character and Scenario. These won't be personal, they will all be Y/N. 

Examples: Ryan - Trying hot cocoa for the first time, Carl - Mistletoe kiss, Harry - First snowball fight, Kit - Desert Christmas

This is sort of my Christmas present to all of you!

Writemas guidelines:

Days 1 - 5: Between 100 - 500 words

Days 6 - 10: Between 500 - 700 Words

Days 11 - 15: Between 700 - 900 Words

Days 16 - 20: 900+ Words

Days 21 - 25: Wildcards!

(If you want to suggest more idea's, also comment them on this chapter only!)

Keep glistening and listening to the world! No one should dull your sparkle!

~ Leena Marie ~

*Inspired by @Emma113*