"I don't deserve her." Lip Imagine for Bethany

Request for  , Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------

"Why don't you just sleep with her too." Monica says, motioning to you.

"What the fuck Monica?!" Everyone yelled.

"What? I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. You sleep with all your childhood friends Lip." Monica said with sympathetic eyes.

The fight went on and on, everyone started yelling at Monica for her constant reappearances and disappearances. Once Monica left out of defeat, you and Lip hopped in your car and headed to the liqueur store. Lip grabbed a few bottles of whatever, paid for them then came back to the car and we drove over two hours out of town and just talked the entire time.

We talked about our frustrations with Monica, our lives, our childhood, everything, We talked about everything. We drove, and we drove, and we drove. We had no destination, just a journey. We ended up in another state, but we didn't care. We headed to the closest motel we can find. We drink the night away. After a bottle of Fireball Whiskey and a few cans of Guinness, you blacked out and had no idea anything that happened between your blackout and when you woke up.

You woke up next to Lip, naked. You shook Lip awake, and when he realised the state you two were in, he was very chill about it. He said he remembered using a condom and he threw it away, but you did indeed have sex. 

You two collected your stuff and headed to the closest McDonald's to get lunch and then head home. Your headed was pretty bad, but after a few Tylenol's you were okay to drive. You two continued normal conversations and jamming to the radio all the way home again. As soon as you got to his house, you dropped Lip off and picked Ian up to go to the gym with him. Working out always helped you hangovers. 

Weeks and months passed and you eventually had your physical, and there was one thing you were not expecting to hear.

"You're apparently pregnant." Your doctor said.

"What?" You replied in disbelief.

"Yup, and by the looks of it, you're about four months in. Five to go." She said as she smiled.

You were shocked. She gave you options and hotlines and helped you make more appointments for all your needs.

A few weeks went by and your worked up the courage to tell Lip yourself. You had already told Ian, Carl, and Fiona but you needed to tell Lip. You had just pulled up in front of the Gallagher household when you received a text from Carl and it was a picture. The picture was of Karen and Lip making out with the caption "I'm so sorry Bethany..".

You broke down and started the car and headed home. This was absolutely devastating.

 You grew distant from Lip between when you found out to when you went into labour, but you grew closer to the rest of the Gallagher clan.

The day you went into labour, you called Fiona and told her to come and you drove yourself to the Emergency room.

You were in the delivery room when all of the Gallagher's showed up, including Lip.

"Beth, why didn't you tell me yourself?" Lip asked.

"You were making out with Karen. I have loved you since we first became friends but it's quite apparent you don't have the same feelings."

"I dumped Karen's slutty ass. I want you. When you became distant, I became depressed. Fiona told me and it hurt me even more. I realised that I wanted you and only you."

12 hours of labour later, and you had a beautiful baby girl. You handed her to Lip.

"I don't deserve her, not after what I caused you." Lip said.

"You do deserve her. You helped create and you want to raise her. You deserve her.