Maria's Life

Julia said hey babe, Benjamin said hey. Julia said do like my dress, Benjamin said kinda, Julia said really u like Maria's dress but not mine, Benjamin said yea. Julia said why are you here anyway babe, Benjamin said because you invited me here. After that Maria told Julia that she has to use the bathroom, but she actually went to talk to Christina in the bathroom. Maria said guess what Christina, Christina said first I like your dress, and second what, Benjamin said wow to my dress, and Julia got mad because Benjamin said he kinda like her dress but he liked mine better Christina. Christina said the second step is to have a party at your house, Maria said since my mom and have work at 5:00 pm until 2:00 am, then ok. Christina was helping Maria with the decorations for the party, and Maria and Christina invited everyone including Benjamin and JULIA. After that it was 5:00 pm and everyone from the school including Julia came but I didn't see Benjamin. Then he came, Maria was so happy she hugged him. Then Julia came over and said umm then me and Benjamin stopped hugging , Benjamin said hey babe, Julia said why are u late to the party because I had to go to work, Julia said I don't care because all these guys kept asking me to dance with them. Benjamin said i'm deeply sorry, Julia said ok. Then everyone started dancing, then a slow dance came on then Benjamin asked Maria to dance with him, and Maria said yes. Julia came back from the bathroom and saw them dancing, and Julia got so mad she pour juice all over Maria , then Maria punch her in the face real hard. Benjamin said why u pour juice on her Julia,Julia said because you guys were slow dancing. Julia said you know what Benjamin maybe I'm starting to think u like Maria, and Benjamin said maybe I do. Benjamin told Julia loud and clearly and said WE ARE OVER JULIA. Julia cried and said that's why i been cheating on you while we were together. Benjamin said ok and that is why I have a crush on maria. Benjamin said I had a crush on Maria since the first day of school. Julia got mad and left. Then the party was over at 12:00 then Benjamin stayed with Maria to help cleaning up the house. Maria said I'm sorry, Benjamin said it's not your fault. Then they were done and Benjamin gave Maria a kiss on the lips and then they kissed for 5 minutes then he left. Then she went to bed. The next day Maria told Christina everything what happened. Christina said she really pour juice on you, Maria said yes and I punch her in the face. Christina said Julia had it coming. Then said we're over to Julia loud and clear. Maria said Benjamin had a crush on me since the day we met. Christina said I knew it. Maria said Benjamin wanted to help me cleaning up, and he kiss me and we started kissing for 5 minutes and he left. Christina said OMG, I knew that was going to happen, then Julia heard the conversation and confronted her.