¤ 3 ¤

You sighed as you reach home. "Ya! Where have you been? Ive called you for thousand times!" Krystal shouted.
You are sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Gurl you got a man." Krystal teased you.

Your pov

"What the hell are you saying?" i raised my brows. "Gurl you are all over the internet!" Krystal takes her laptop and placed it on my lap.

'Model Chae (y/n) is the scene stealer?'

'Model Chae (y/n) is in relationship with Bang Chan?'

I cried even more reading the headlines. "Why do i have to face this."

"Well yea thats pretty questionable (y/n) what the hell?" Krystal took back her laptop. "Wait the man. The man is Bang Chan?" i asked her. She nodded. "You dont know him for real?"

I shook my head. "Can you please spill the tea. Like im pretty confused what just happened? Like oh my god you ended your small career." Krystal roll her eyes.

"I know right! Wait you are wrong! Im not the one who ended my career. It was him!" I look at her. "Ya whatever girl. You got yourseld some big trouble homie. Well good luck." Krystal went upstairs.

I take out my phone. God damn it. The notifucations sigh. Oh there's one from Woojin.

Woojin: hey ssup are you okay?

You: yes why

Woojin: im pretty sure you know why i asked u. And yea thats pretty suprising. I mean you shouldve tell me tho if you have someone :/

You: look im not in the mood

Woojin: well same. Ttyl

I threw my phone and screamed. What should I do now? No no that man gotta be responsible!

Δ Δ

Krystal screamed as soon as she woke up. "Hey what are you trying to do!" she hit me. "Help me Krystal. This is for my career. Lets go!"

We got up and do basic things what people did in morning and we enter the car. "Ya you have photoshoot later." Krystal reminded me.

"You know what? I cancelled my scheds for today. Because all of them are going to ask me the questions. You know related to that thing." I put on my sunglasses. "Yah! You cancelled it? Michin."

We are heading to Chan's company since that's the only way i could think of. Krystal dropped me on the entrance. "Bye girlie anything just call me good luck!" she went off.

I walked in the building and yea the architecture is really nice the things inside are so fancy. Its huge like a hotel. What can i say is im really impressed.

As soon as the workers saw me they started to talking to each other. Yea bitches ya boss did that its not my fault. "Um I would like to meet Mr Bang Chan." i stated. It says on the table Ms Jeon Junghwa. Pretty sure a clerk.

"Have you made an appoinment?" she coldly asked me. Wow does she even know who i am? "Uh is that even necessary?" i asked her coldly. Well she asked for it.

"Its okay Junghwa. You,follow me." Im startled oh well its him. He carries his briefcase. Wow a smart man indeed with his black suit. "Come in?" he stated as soon as he enter the elevator.

Or hellevator okay guys you got me? Lol ignore this

He then pressed the number 7.

As soon as we reach his office he then let out his words "I thought you dont want to see me anymore?"

"Well yea. I dont. But the situation i just need to." i sat on the sofa.

"Who asked you to sit on my sofa? Did i asked you to touch anything?" he said as soon as I touched the things on his table. "Stingy. By the way," i stood up.

"You ended my career. You gotta build it up back. Just like how you build this company. Its nice." I sarcastically smiled. He smirked. "Well yea i wanted to. But you called me rude last night? Im still considering about it tho?" He touches his chin and look up to the ceiling. Well Chae (y/n) you got one work

"Oh my god so cocky?" you raised your brows.

"Glad you know. Anyways my eyes hurt because I read the online news about us." He stick out his tongue when he said the word 'us'.

"Oh and you're a model I see? Okay okay nice bait you go there Chan." he laughs. "Can you just? Clear things up?" you get closer to him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked me.

"Its none of your business cocky! I dont." you roll your eyes. "Listen, im here not to play Mr Bang Chan. I dont want my reputation to drop. Can you please?" you controlled your voice.

He laughs. Wow what even its getting annoying. "Okay okay. I got works to do here's my card. I have work so yea you should leave now bye see you later Model." he drag me out of his room.

"I hate rich guys."

Δ Δ

Hi readers i love you all bye bye