¤ 15 ¤

"Mr Bang Chan, we got another tender for a new venue. It's good because it's located in Seoul so we can cut down the transportation cost. " Ryujin handed Chan a file.

Chan studied the file and nodded. "Uh, Dyna Lee? " Chan's eyes rounded. Ryujin nodded. "That's why I was contemplating to accept this project but I think it's best for us to put personal matters aside Mr Bang Chan. " Ryujin took back the file.

"You will manage this project alright? Every decision is on you. Since when did Dyna own that much money to build a venue?" Chan rested his back on his chair. "Mr Bang Chan do you have a time for gossiping now? "

Chan chuckled and nodded. "Spill. "

"I heard that it was sponsored by floral corporations. They used Dyna's name for this project. It's like they are working on something but I don't know what? "

"Well, as long as Dyna is not bothering me then I'm okay. " Chan rubs his chin. Ryujin nodded.

Φ

Y/n heard a sudden knock on her hotel door.

It was Woojin.

"Woojin why are you here? "

"Can we, go out? " Woojin rubs the back of his neck. Y/n nodded then take her bag.

"Where is Chaeryeong? " y/n asked him while walking towards the beach. "She got some work to do. Anyway hey I'm excited for your baby. " Woojin smiles. "If only I could turn back time I would be, quicker. " Woojin looked at y/n.

"Still can't get over it huh? " y/n laughs.

"But seriously. " Woojin turned serious.

"Woojin, stop it."

"Your husband is always busy with work. How do you even spend time alone? " Woojin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I work too. "

"Sometimes. "

"Just treat Chaeryeong well Woojin. Don't be like Chan. Always busy with work. " I stated. "Anyway I'm going back today I can't wait until this weekend. I booked a flight this morning. Honeymoon without my husband is, weird. " Y/n stood up and leave Woojin hanging.

Φ

Chan walks down at the basement area. "Bang Chan. " shoot. It's Dyna. "Bet you've seen the tender right. Still wanna go on? " Dyna smirked.

"Why are you raiding my company's basement area?"

"Well I'm your client. Your security can't say no to me. "

"I won't be managing the project but Ryujin will. So please don't plan on anything stupid alright? Im really a busy man I ain't got time to play around with a mess maker like you. " Chan said, in an angry tone feeling annoyed.

"Mess maker? You were once head over heels for me Bang Chan!" Dyna shouted. Chan takes a deep breath. Dyna then pulls Chan closer and kiss him on the lips but the kiss wasn't long because Chan pushes her. "Are you insane? Go!" Chan yelled.

"I won't be going anywhere!" Dyna tried to pull Chan again but she trip and land her face on his chest. Chan pushes her away and Dyna fall. Chan quickly enter his car and drives away.

While driving he couldn't stop thinking about what Dyna had done just now. He's now on his way to fetch y/n at the airport.

"Chan. " y/n short and give him a thin smile. She obviously looks tired from the long flight. "Miss me already? " Chan asked while putting her luggage inside the bonnet.

Both of them then enter the car.

Chan turns to her, facing y/n. He smiled.

"Chan what is that thing on your shirt? " y/n touches his shirt. Chan looked at her confused.